Dying game

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦, Sep 23, 2018.

?

A game without natural progress is a dying game

1. YES

98.0%
  2. NO

2.0%
  1. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦ Active Member

A game WITHOUT any natural progression is a dying game. For months now, there is no natural progression and I'm losing my patience.
    Please give an update what the future is of this game, so I can decide to invest or not. Be transparant about it.

We WANT/ NEED new heroes and levels. (natural progression)
    FIX the bugs in events !

It really needs to come from both sides.

I give this game a 2 months deadline from now. If nothing happens this game isn't worth my attention anymore.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  2. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

2 months is generous, I stand behind you...it's about time the players' voice was listened to and acted upon.

3. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

OT: edited "without" in your poll.

4. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

Thank you so much Bejszi :)

5. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

I wish it was otherwise. So sad to see this game stagnating and great players leaving.

6. S25 Doria Rose

S25 Doria Rose Active Member

I have to agree with HQ on this its been way to long for us to move forward in the game I find myself almost forcing myself to log on everyday now when at first I couldnt wait to get online there have been many broken promises from the Devs to the players and more and more people constantly complaining just brings down the morale

7. s96.Amelia Rose

s96.Amelia Rose New Member

I feel the same way Doria. I feel like I'm physically forcing myself to log in now and thats only so I can attempt to talk to the friends I've made on here. But most are even afraid to talk in the server chats now in fear of moderators punishing them like they have Rav. Admittedly, I know of a fair few on my server who are considering quitting after hearing of the new merge, myself being one of them.

8. Cathmars

Cathmars New Member

If Harley goes, Dawn Bird also goes!! The people here are what made me log on here, not the game itself which seems to be going nowhere.

9. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

Thank you Harley,

full support. And while the developpers are on the new level 8 heroes and the event bugs, they might as well take care of the tons of suggestions addressing gameplay etc. This game takes way too much time and way too many clicks.

I have not recharged now for close to two months, it feels pretty good, and I still have a ton of rubies to spend. But there is nothing catching my eye worth spending. So, if I continue - I will reevaluate after the merge - there is no reason at all for additional cash to throw at the game. Your choice.

10. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

A quick scroll down the forum for all 101xp games will give you an idea of what we can expect soon. Click here

Kitty Tipum, Ravens and LL1[25792001] like this.
  11. player26149170

player26149170 New Member

I have to agree with everything I've read thus far... After reaching the highest level- there is nothing left to strive for. I agree with giving them what they are asking for, as one day I'll be in their shoes with nothing else to strive for too!

For me (a lower BP player), after so many mergers, I find that it is of no use trying so hard anymore... I play every single day and have spent every extra penny I have to become competitive, but it seems as soon as I come close to obtaining my goal... a merger happens and I start all over again. What is the point to of trying so hard? I play now to stay in contact with the friends I've made, so I don't spend as much as I used to... my friends are the only reason to stick around. The game does not provide anything extra for the lower BP players to ever catch up or become competitive with the higher BPs... seems all the winnings and extra perks go to the highest BP players in all the events. I have nothing against the higher BP players... just saying that the lower BP players HATE the constant merging!!! Please stop merging servers after the 3rd time? I'd like to have a fighting chance to "ever" catch up! :(

I don't want to quit the game, but it is frustrating and costly... in time and money. I am thinking of quitting as well if merging continues...

Thanks for listening- hope there is a way to solve these problems and fast, as I heard through the grapevine there is yet another merger coming! :mad: (btw... been playing since January 2018 - I'm NOT "new" - lol!)

12. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

I know this comment may raise some hairs, but the truth is all games come to an end eventually. When you have reached as high as you can go in a game, maybe it is time to find a new one. It doesn't necessarily mean the game is bad. Although I admit, compared to others I have played over the last 2 decades. it is fair game when it comes to graphics, etc. However, it was never meant to be anything more than it is or the devs would have done so already. I will play until I am bored with the game, as I have many others and let it be what it is. The social aspect of the game seems to be one of the main appealing points to most. If this is why you stay awesome! Personally, I thought of quitting very shortly after I started it but here I still am. When I reach the highest I can go , I will hang up my hat and move on.

firelady335 and Kitty Tipum like this.
  13. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

Too many clicks and tasks requiring ages have done more damage than good as we see. I kept repeating this over and over and I stand by it.
    I find myself struggling to log in, at the thought of the ordeal of clicks to face.

Bugs and stagnation have only added to these which are, really, the main issues. The game has become a boring second job for which we actually pay: why devs cannot see it? They need to take to the game themselves for a day or two.

14. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

I see merges are controversial. The newer servers that are a few months old struggle for extra players... they have a brief window of being the newest server and getting players, then they slowly lose players till they are almost empty and getting no new players. I also understand some of the earlier posts... I have had very little competition so far, but a merge will bring in people with more competitive BP. While this is a nuisance to some, our server was barely hanging on. I'm lvl 130 stuck in guild dungeon floor 2, relic dungeon floor 2, and there just aren't enough players to help with relic or to get through the number of challenges needed to progress in guild dungeon. And floor 2 is with me spending 9 dungeon runs everyday. So this merge was necessary for some. I think the problem lies in the overall system of mass producing servers just to have them merge after a few months because they are almost dead. Leave new servers up for at least 2 months I would say while they build a decent foundation of players. You would have less players complaining for merge, and also less complaining OF merges because they would no longer be as necessary.

All said though, I thank you for the merge of S117 with the 4 others. It will solve many of the problems I face in the game. Sorry to those who have been inconvenienced by the merge. I'm sure that side of it is frustrating.

Kitty Tipum and alia like this.
  15. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

To be honest after today recent fail no need the two months ...

16. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

I almost agree after what I've seen in the other topic. What a mess!

Torie Haska, LL1[25792001] and Kaunas like this.
  17. s91.Adam Kruf

I am playing computer games now for more than 30 years. In the early days, they came on tape, later on discs, then CD and DVD. Now, games are downloaded from a platfrom or played online. The main difference between then and now is the online connection. It allows to modify a game while running. We see that on a regular basis here.

While I agree that back in the old times a game would come to an end, I see no reason to repeat this with online games.

18. s91.Adam Kruf

Me again.

I just learned there is no floor 5 of relic. We are on the last floor of the guild dungeon, stage 3. Demon Temple is easy to knock-out, all my souls except 1 are at level 10. I have all heroes, I have unlocked also the 7 star assist slots. I beat all CS dungeons except Twilight in 3rd position, and in Twilight I get up to floor 26 with a number of retries, in 2nd or 3rd position depending on the floor. I started to score regularly in the top ten in floors or flags.

There is a number of players who beat me. Most of them have higher SVIP status, and I will likely never catch up to them. The game does not cycle through the old mounts, fairies, etc. Some others will pass me soon. Again, I see little chance to catch up. But in the first place, I see no reason to catch up. I am strong enough considering the player community.

So, this really begs the question, what else can I achieve here? I will relive some more heroes, that will take around 3 months, I will grow a bit on identity (mount etc.), but face facts: THAT IS IT.

And now I would like to hear what changes are planned or in the pipeline to keep me here. Thank you.

19. WalFF

WalFF New Member

Totally have to agree with everything you guys said

20. Hans

Hans New Member

Dead game is Dead, When you don't listen to the community the community leaves..