Due Events - Brave Challenge

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Neamhain, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

.... why is not on today?
    Another boring weekend with nothing to do other than normal quests is staring at us in the face.... we want more events, weekly!!

SirBuddy likes this.
  2. SirBuddy

SirBuddy Active Member

same topic was posted again in Discussion part also

3. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

4. Neamhain

:D .... is that your kitty ajani? LOOOL

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  5. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

no, those are my 2 :rolleyes:

20160220_135507.jpg 1393274_612511662120748_1648529792_n.jpg

Neamhain likes this.
  6. Neamhain

Mine are these.... the cute beasts LOL the smiley one does that when asleep... he's hilarious.... the other is a proper Lady, so snobbish hahaha callisto2.jpg callisto3.jpg callisto.jpg venusia.jpg callisto3.jpg thebeasts.jpg

Ajani likes this.
  7. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

we need more Kitties ingame o_O

Neamhain likes this.
  8. Xtenchen

Xtenchen Member

no we need more cute costumes, not these things a special person made.

Neamhain likes this.
  9. Xtenchen

Xtenchen Member

And i agree, i thought they said they would rotate the events, brave, dragon, quiz... ??

Neamhain likes this.
  10. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

they say a lot of things

to be continued......

11. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

There can be a reason why things has changed.

12. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

yeah but why let players know, right

i think a lot of us are fed up by now

13. Neamhain

Yes. Actually guys, IF and WHEN things "change" players should be informed of the changes before they are implemented. Not after.

Most of us pay to play, so com'on... we just want better service, not asking the moon!
    Now two weeks no entertaining events.... those of us whom have been playing now for several months are bored to death!

No events means we have no reasons to spend, just sayin'.

14. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

i'm really tired of that statement by now as well

...players don't need to be informed before changes happen... it would be nice, yeah can't argue with that

but they should at least be informed a reasonable time after and not go weeks without information at all, and when informations are given, they should be clear and not state one thing and then another happens

Bejszi likes this.
  15. Neamhain

Well you don't pay, do you?
    Those who pay are rightfully annoyed that things are not working as they should. It's only normal. If and when changes are planned by devs, we should be told ahead.

We have been told some event would be alternated, every other week; things changed and we should be told before they do. We are rarely informed of these changes and it's NOT fair.
    Besides, we ask information ahead of changes for the benefit of non -paying players too guys (!!) Not at all an unreasonable request of consideration in this matter.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  16. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Neam why you are telling all around about you paying? Everytime, when event is on and something goes wrong (or just doesn't work as you, payer, wanted) you say something like "no recharging until..." and now, when no events are on, you want to spend your rubies?

This, what you wrote to Ajani, can be hold like offendning of non-payers and doing you, payer, something more than others. Do you think that it's right way to be adored by others? Or just respected?
    As was said, here is nice community, not bath of mud, so be kind to others.

And be sure if we would have some info, we will tell it to you all. Not only VIPs. So we all, include non-vips, vips or mods, can only wait.

17. Neamhain

Why are you guys focusing only on THAT bit of what I have said, to argue against a perfectly objective point? Kindly, don't turn what I write into an "offensive" statement.

Tons of posts have highlighted the difference in attitude among paying/non-paying players. Stated both by paying and non-paying players. I am not the first or only person here in forum that has mentioned this.
    You talk of "doing" more: paying players are contributing monetarily to the development of the game; non-paying have chosen not to. No one said that we are better, only that we react differently to certain situations and we have different expectations.

Players that pay to play are more likely to be disappointed when they are promised events which do not come. They expect information on changes, they don't just "hope" to get some at some point, and we ask it for the benefit of everyone as said, including non-paying players.
    Not paying makes things simpler, for all seems to come extra when and if it comes; one bothers less.
    It is only normal, and this is my point, not what you are trying to turn it into.

There is NO offence whatsoever in stating what the players themselves have made clear.
    Ajani said herself that she is stuck in knight grade because she spends very little and has no books. Why would anyone feel offended for being told that we are in a different position and have different expectations?

I am nice, am asking information for the benefit of all players. My initial question remains unanswered: why we did not have Brave Challenge and when it will be back as promised?

18. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

i do pay as well and that not very little - my statement remains the same
    i have a mind of my own and have my own opinions, if you like them or not

sometimes i wonder who you think you are, that you think your opinion weights more than anyone elses

i always see you speak for "all" player, i talked to a couple ppl on different subjects... and no, you DON'T speak for ALL players, because everyone has different views and everyone can speak for themselves

who you think you are to take the right and speak in everyones name here? explain that to me please

https://forum-en.101xp.com/threads/knights-grade.62456/#post-79418

whatever that has anything to do with this here
    but ok, what i have to say about that ->

never mentioned anywhere how much i spend (i said i do here and there - that could mean any amount)
    and yes, i don't like that you need so many books but i would never take the right to say - i pay to play, so change it the way that i'll like it, or take the right to say "everyone thinks that"
    i state MY opinion

19. Neamhain

Ajani I won't go on explaining my point again, no need. I won't let you turn my simple question into a polemic, as already done with others.

I made a point, politely and respectfully; I asked an information for the benefit of all. Twisting this so to take offence is your doing. I mean, what's to disagree with a request of information before changes occur?
    When I don't like someone's views I do not chase them around threads to stir up a polemic with them. It feels you are doing this with me. I noticed that every time I post/comment, you jump in with the clear intention to turn what I say into something else, or to just disagree for the sake of it. Always.

Two people here agreed with my question and request of information as due; you disagree, but are in a differnt position clearly. This I stated.
    Avoid reading me and addressing me if you don't like my views/requests/suggegstions, it's very simple. There are plenty of other threads you can comment onto.

As for who I think I am: someone entitled to her view as much as you are entitled to yours. Never said my views are better.
    And now I will ignore further comments, so the turning of a normal question/request of information into a polemic will be avoided.

20. Neamhain

Guys, do you have any news about Brave Challenge and Dragon Trial?
    Two nice events getting people together across servers, providing some good rewards to ALL ... for once ... why they are not on?
    Please, insist with devs to get news about them.