Dragon Trial

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by player23444703, Feb 3, 2018.

1. player23444703

player23444703 New Member

I am posting this message to share my experience on this event.

I've of course tried it, and the outcome of this is a big disappointment with a feeling of having wasted saphyr and rubies (500) for nothing. With buffer and my BP of 3.4M, i could not clean floor 1.

Here are my comments:
    1. no description on BP required has been provided
    Players will all think like me that they can at least past floor 1. It is already months i have been playing this game, and even with my rating, I fail badly.
    2. Refresh for the buffer
    Why on earth did u put 20000 seconds for a refresh? Of course, players won't wait and use rubies...
    I've killed 5 bosses, meaning spending 500 saphyrs until i realized the level of boss valliant knight is far too hard. Of course, there was this initiative to grant buffers but there is a timer for refresh that is far too long...so i used rubies to speed it up. It firstly cost 5 rubies, then 10, then 20 then 30 then 50...Was thinking okay maybe i can pass it with the buffers, but not even...Shall i consider that this event is just a trap for making players spending rubies for nothing...I'm not an heavy spender and get rubies from time to time, but here, i've just as wasted 500 rubies for NOTHING. I guess u can understand i'm pissed.

No idea if u guys have experienced the same thing. I do not even hope i'll get something back from it.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  2. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Required BP we don't know, unfortunately. If we would, we would share it with you all...
    Btw I killed first boss (Demon lord or what it is) and I got some reward - 2 chests with map fragment, 100 abyss crystals and maybe something more, I can't remember now.

3. player23444703

player23444703 New Member

Erratum, i got the chests as well in my bag. I just did not get the message popping up after having killing the bosses.

My 1st message updated further to feedback for which i thank u.

Bejszi likes this.
  4. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Unfortunately there is not coming any message what rewards you get....

5. POET

POET Active Member

This dragon trial is a complete waist of crystals and rubies. Can not pass floor 1 with the dragonmons. Thanks alot for letting me waist my rubies. And no where there was made known there will be dragonmons involved in this. Seeing that about 95 % of us will not pass floor 1 so again thanks alot for not giving us all the info needed to do an event properly oh and the refresh 50 rubies for buff which of course i was stupid enough to do thinking it will help me kill the last dragonmon what a BIG MISTAKE

Neamhain and s67Lovely like this.
  6. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

I am just disappointed at the lack of information on the event. It's just not good enough and have to agree, this way it's a waste of rubies and times.

s67Lovely likes this.
  7. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Thank you @Neamhain for appreciating our work.

8. Neamhain

You and Tricia both said you have no info about BP or rewards, and that is not your fault as far as we can understand. It is NOT your work then, is it?

9. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

We spent almost 2 days to know how does that event work. To make screenshots. To make descriptions as clear as they can be (noone said "not enough info" or gave us some point what to clarify today).
    And now I see just "Lack of information".

Thank you again.

10. Neamhain

You see what you wish to see forgoing the meaning of what has been said.
    We still lack information, don't we? So what's the issue in stating so and requesting more?
    Besides, I am not the only one stating this nor the first to do so here.
    Not my fault if you feel unappreciated, I never mentioned your work. You did.

11. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

can someone explain to me what happens to "weekly" brave event? And why we are forced to spend money in dragomons to pass stages if like example I'm not interested to them at all

12. ONIDA/RYLEE

ONIDA/RYLEE Member

from my past experience of being a mod on other games....I have found that this companies DEV's produce some events that sadly the DEV's leave the explanation and descriptions of such events blank
    I have worked with a few companies...and never have I seen an event produced that lacked info
    The poor MODS have to try to figure out the puzzle.....I know it is a pain not knowing what to do.
    But guys dont put too much pressure on our mods...they are spending many hours trying to decipher the game play of events,how to play,what bp or lvl is needed....it is one giant jigsaw puzzle that has to be sorted then put together...
    only suggestion for future new events is to just do what attempts allowed and dont spend anything on it until it is clear what is to be done...
    maybe the DEV's will then realise when no rubies are spent on new events...they may wake up and produce some helpful info for the mods to work with
    and yes it cost me a few rubies as well...disappointed,but will be heading my own advice in the future
    So guys lets try to be a little more patient...remember our MODS are human too :)

Bejszi likes this.
  13. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

In announcement is told that Dragon Trial is available during weekends, but alternates with other events.

14. Neamhain

NO one said the mods are not doing a good job, let's be clear.
    Bej mentioned their work, not one of us. We are fully aware of their work and they are not the one we complained about.
    We just said this event, alike almost all others, lacks information. We need some more, that's it.

player25694372 likes this.
  15. ONIDA/RYLEE

ONIDA/RYLEE Member

wooow I do not believe i am replying to this....neam...if you read what bej was saying in the proper way
    she was saying they spent 2 days doing screen shots and making some descriptions....and then stated that ( no one ) said there was lack of info when the post was done....
    And as i mentioned in my post...the MODS are spending many hours to get things sorted
    I for one would not like to be in their shoes at the moment....it would be one huge headache
    from what i have been told...they are trying to get descriptions of all facets of the game
    Then this event threw a spanner in the works..added more work for them, in which they did not need..
    so stop being a stick in the mud to get a last word in...
    just saying :)

Ajani likes this.
  16. Neamhain

AND? I think you didn't get that NO one was complaining about mods job.
    PS: listen who talks of wanting the last word! LOOOOL she addressed ME here, so I can reply. You were not called into her comment or mine. Just sayin'

17. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

how about we get back to the main point and stop jumping at each other?
    that doesn't help anyone :rolleyes:

let's just drop the discussion about who said what

i personally haven't entered dragon trial yet, because i know i will be frustrated when i do that lol

Neamhain likes this.
  18. Neamhain

Someone just can't help himself when it comes to me, where I am they come :) am irrestible :D
    The point was that we lack information about this event. Mods have asked but got not much.

19. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Just do the free stuff like me - no buffs, kill what I can and that's all. Result is killed 5/6 bosses on 1st floor, 2 costume enchanting stones, 1 aptitude stone, 1 treasure map, 31 map fragments (few bought in shop by crystals) etc. for 2 runs.
    Good, as it cost nothing :)

Helli likes this.
  20. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

you do need to do the 2nd tab first to get challenge token, right? because i refuse to buy them from shop :)
    i just read so many complaints about strength of the bosses that i already don't want to try it