Dragon Glory 2nd birthday - no special event for that???

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Kaunas, May 24, 2019.

1. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Good morning all,

Dragon Glory game started 2017/05/30 and I`m a player since day 1! Last year we received massive dragon glory birthday event and special shop...This year people expected the same but as we can see we received a really terrible event. There are any plans for a special event or even devs don`t really care anymore? Last year people spend a massive amount of money during the event period. So after that please don`t ask why people are leaving... We want to support the game but stagnation and poor game development not helping no one and I think losing both sides... Fewer players = less fun and less money... So please think about it...

2. Elektra

Elektra New Member

I and others in server is realy disappointed, all waiting Birthday Event and again we get "Spend more and Get more" event and free gifts its joke or you must have very good LUCK get something. All was happy then was Christmas event so today we hoped something like this or bigger... So still thinking Why i still playing....

3. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

Yes we all have been talking on it in our server for a month or so hoping it would show. Please someone look into this if possible!

davissandy689 likes this.
  4. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

Me again:)

I posted elsewhere already that I am disappointed with the lack of a birthday event. Here are some suggestions as to what I would have appreciated, both in terms of event and generally as game development (that will be short, we will not anything here in the near future, it seems, and there is th esuggestion from players thread as well).

Event:
    - put some of the old mounts, costumes, fairies, pets, etc in the shop. Cheap to buy for the first 2 or 3 pieces, so that we can finally complete them.
    - easy ways to get some basic stuff, e.g. gems, runes as well as the enchanting stones for them
    - easy ways for the artifact, relic and treasure upgrades/forges: it takes ages to collect the materials.
    - definitely a lucky draw as in the last event, with cool drops (souls, for example)
    - a birthday special dungeon - running for two weeks or so. We had something similar a while ago, I got a God Valiant Knight from that.
    - a nice way to convert recharge rubies to gift rubies, with somewhere around 60 to 150 % gain for the conversion to gift rubies.
    - a goddess special - buy the patterns/stones needed to evolve, this also takes ages to collect.
    - patterns to evolve the low star heroes to god - I do not need that, but it would be a nice to have (note that I do not ask for 7 star or 8 star patterns)
    - better chances for goddess store to get nice drops (I got 1 epic soul from that, in more than 1200 draws, very bad ratio).

- do something for non VIP and low BP players, give them a gift or something. We heavy hitters need them, and I want to keep them in game and motivated.

Game:
    - new noble ranks and new demon temple stages: the empty spaces look just horrible
    - new caps for enchanting (all to 700?), higher spirit level (900?), higher level for main hero (240?)
    - not necessarily new dungeons, they will only take even longer to run. If you do new dungeons, gives us a blitz (yes, this has been asked a zillion times)

That is all I can think of right now. I'll add more points for the event if something comes to mind.

5. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

According to what I know mods try to raise the topic about birthday event...But looks like it that 101 not really interested in decent birthday events anymore. Moxx where are you? You are a community manager and I want to see your answers to the players. We need a proper community manager, for players support and not the one who is hiding somewhere in the bushes...

6. davissandy689

davissandy689 New Member

I agree with each and everyone with what they are saying on here, about the Birthday Event, I am a long time player myself, and this is ridiculous.. You wonder why people are not playing or have stopped playing, come on you build a game for people to play but yet, nothing is being done to improve here.. thanks Warrior

Lady Alia, RedQueen and Kaunas like this.
  7. Aunt ET

Aunt ET New Member

I can honestly say I too was very disappointed. I was looking forward to a great anniversary event where I could upgrade items or collect items no longer available. Last year's anniversary event was great. It gave my toon a real boost. New players would be more willing to spend money if we had a similar event.

8. Painstress

Painstress Member

Any word on the Dragon Glory Birthday event? Thanks.

9. B R I A N [28636394]

B R I A N [28636394] Banned Users

Sounds like this is a dead game, and we should move on to something better, since the people who own this game have forgotten about us.

Elektra, Kaunas and RedQueen like this.
  10. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

I would love to see our ghost community manager - the primary job at this position is communication with players...Mad Moxx aka ghost where are you? I think 101XP should consider firing Moxx and employ someone more proactive with players. We are players and we are the power ( Our money lol)

djack93 [26106517] and Elektra like this.
  11. Elektra

Elektra New Member

Play this game one year and i liked so was first game play so long. Find new and great friends. I am not bigger spender her and i never want to be, so started play non VIP and just later start recharge. Was everything cool but after Christams and New Year i see here just mess. From begining few time someone crush then started every weekend and NO info about everything what happend or info come very late i dont talk about compensation, someone waiting 3 weeks, you all joking 3 weeks, its crazy because someone work very bad. And we all waiting Birthday Party, i thinked maybe after this someting change, and gues WHAT, its more bigger MESS. NO Birthday Event, update for 3 weeks, small Event its realy are SHIT. Sorry for this word i usualy dont use bad words, but now i say SHIT. And after yesterday a lot server crush. I realy a lot think and take my own decision I LEAVING GAME. Was hard to tell Guild members and they are all dissapointed with everything, others think leave too. So i wish say to BIG BOSS good luck keeping players, because if dont change anything this game will have SUNSET.

12. Painstress

Painstress Member

Any word on the Dragon Glory Birthday event? Thanks.

13. Painstress

Painstress Member

Anything?

14. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

looks like it that 101xp decided to think that players are stupid and hiding somewhere...Before spending your hard earned cash - think twice please - I think we deserve much better treatment...

B R I A N [28636394] likes this.
  15. Painstress

Painstress Member

Any word on this yet? Thanks

16. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

All I can say is, we haven't heard anything as of yet.

17. Deadly Wish

Deadly Wish New Member

Zahlen und kaufen. Das ist das einzige, was 101 xp interessiert

18. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

As they updated for 3 weeks I don`t think that they are interested...

2 years ago this date S1 was opened...

19. Aunt ET

Aunt ET New Member

If any of you have not purchased rubies today, May 30 (Thursday), you can get a ONE TIME - DOUBLE RUBY purchase. If I had known it was 1 time only, I would have purchased larger package. This is to inform you before you make the purchase. Have Fun.

20. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Looks like it that community for Dragon Glory is dead. We can clearly see fewer and fewer players playing. We can say thank you to "fantastic" 101XP customer service

B R I A N [28636394] likes this.