dragon catacombs/ gem tower

Discussion in 'Help and support' started by player27120171, Aug 21, 2018.

1. player27120171

player27120171 New Member

each time there is an event where you get extra turns for gem tower and dragon catacomb I can not buy my daily turns with diamonds, what the hell is that, I get some free extra turns but the big load of turns I can not use, how happy you can guess I am every time this event is back...... and no do not advise me to reload, clear cache or whatever on my end, it aint my pc cousing the problem

2. Bonnie

Bonnie Active Member Staff Member Moderator

I have never had that problem before or known anyone else to have it .. please submit a ticket about this problem.

3. Crystal [24620912]

Crystal [24620912] Member

i've had that happen to me a few times, i've found that if i leave the land then go back into it, it tends to fix the problem for me

4. Dispair262

Dispair262 New Member

Not the same question, but in the same area. What is the Flare option in the Catacombs? I've tried to use it in a variety of manners and it does nothing. What am I missing? Thanks in advance since I can't find an answer from anyone on my server.

5. Artemisia

Artemisia Member Moderator

It cost ambers and it blows up a section of the maze blocks in catacombs, you have to click on one square to activate it after purchase

6. Bonnie

Bonnie Active Member Staff Member Moderator

The Flare is actually Free and it takes 9 squares away but leaves the rewards for you to collect.