Dragon Blood: Wizard (Male)

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Biggest Black Joker, May 12, 2016.

1. Biggest Black Joker

Biggest Black Joker The Biggest Black Joker Moderator

Male Wizard
    Unlike the girls, it can hardly be called an angel. Platinum hair barely covering gloomy, a bit gloomy face. Feathers on the head is left, only a few long strands behind her through the air, glowing in the darkness. He was not good-natured and not a hero, but a simple traveler, long ago forgotten what unselfishness. The only recognized them weapons - staff, and armor - light robe, decorated with rune stones. Thousands of fire outbreaks, tearing the sky and kill your enemies - it's his favorite spell it, he speaks perfect, destroying entire armies wave of his hand.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  2. billthrasher28 [11826000]

billthrasher28 [11826000] New Member

Muffin honestly if u know so much about game why your char so weak? i mean you should be higher up in br. all i see is alot of mouth running no grounds to stand on . u just like drama

3. billthrasher28 [11826000]

opps sorry about name didnt notice that .... im your guild master of noobs and all yo do here is bitch and complain that ive seen .. these people are busy and dont have time for your bs so stop. all builds are personalized to play style no build is for all. so just play game and have fun .so when players post in forums dont say snotty things to them. happy gamming and u yourself has probably copied someones build. so just keep comments to self

4. billthrasher28 [11826000]

PS my guild dont cause drama in forums so remember that !!!!

5. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

That particular person requested input and I gave my honest opinion. I was not the one who started the drama, and you know it. I clearly stated my opinion, nothing else. If you claim all I've done on these forums has been bitching and complaining, then you've not been looking. At all!
    And FYI, you do the exact same things ingame that I do, so please don't act so hypocritical.
    Now, as you've so often demanded, and so often ignored your own commands: Take it to PMs. Nobody wants to see your drama.