DRAGON BLOOD IS NOT ENDING ON DEC 31

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●, Sep 19, 2020.

1. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ● Active Member Moderator

2. player [13988036]

player [13988036] New Member

I created a lvl 2 character and now I need my account moved over so I won't lose my toons, it's on grim reaper S1, name is dancer. Now it's a waiting game to make sure I don't lose my original characters?
    Thanks, Firedancer

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  3. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

Support is receiving many tickets for moving char. You will not lose your accounts but you do need to communicate with support via ticket. They will need to verify the account is really yours, as with any account, then everything will be transferred. Just please be patient since there are so mamy in same need. :)

4. player [13988036]

I did send in a support ticket so you would know its really me lol! Who else would want to be Firedancer?
    I'm being as patient as I can, I really will miss all my friends I've made over the last 6 years. :-(

5. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

Check your email for reply from support. Moderators can only advise players to send ticket for support and have no access to support tickets. There have been many players moved to Game Center without any issues. :)

6. player [13988036]

Now when I check if my games show up, it says no games. I made a new toon, went to a lvl 2, sent in a ticket, got an email that said thanks we'll get back to you asap. What happened? I'm about to just give up and stop playing, even though I have played this game for years. So sad to lose my friends and my toon

7. Samoyed

Samoyed New Member

8. Samoyed

Samoyed New Member

9. Samoyed

Samoyed New Member

I filled out a ticket, just not sure about it

10. player [13988036]

11. player [13988036]

I have sent in many tickets and my toon has not been moved. Waiting 3 weeks and nothing. I realize many people are trying to get moved over, and I know some have been moved. Please tell the developers to stop making changes to the "look" of the game and help us to move our toon
    Firedancer

12. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

have you replied to email? There are steps you need to take in order to get the transfer completed. Please, check your email and reply to support.

13. player [13988036]

the emails I have gotten were only to tell me that you would get back to me asap. Nothing else

14. Tessiree

Tessiree New Member

Hello again,
    We have a few players that have not been able to move their toons over from Facebook. They have been instructed to submit tickets. I'm told they have, but have given up trying and will stop playing when access is removed. I don't understand why some just had to download the game center and log in, while others struggle and have no character after install. Its very confusing. Do you know if they are working to improve the process so we will not lose so many players?

Is it true they will be assisting only the people who can prove they spent money on the game and not everyone having issues?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  15. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

Many who logged in via 101xp.cpm portal were able to easily log in to game center. Others who have followed the link posted in this thread were able to get their toon on to portal and log into game center. If you are unable to move to game center and need support assistance, you will need to prove the account is yours. Support will tell you what is needed.

16. Tessiree

Tessiree New Member

Yes, I know, but here is the reply two of our guildmates received...

Dear player, if you mean you want to transfer your Facebook character, you will have to create an account on 101xp portal, a lvl 1 character on same server your Facebook main character is located at and you will have to provide a few screenshots of the receipts of the payments made to your FB character. After that we will link the accounts manually. We mean actual receipts with transactions data and NOT notifications of any kind.

We are waiting to hear back as the player has let them know that they have not yet been able to send them any money, so there are no receipts.

17. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

Thank you for this information. I will try to verify with support.

18. Tessiree

Tessiree New Member

Thank you Peppermint :)

19. Tessiree

Tessiree New Member

Hi Again Peppermint.

Ok, just heard from one of the guildies having the issue, and here is the response he got, after responding to the email asking about copies of receipts...

Dear player, Game center is just a tool to access the game. We can transfer you character manually but e need some data. You will have to create an account on 101xp portal, a lvl 1 character on same server your Facebook main character is located at and you will have to provide a few screenshots of the receipts of the payments made to your FB character. After that we will link the accounts manually. We mean actual receipts with transactions data and NOT notifications of any kind.

Um...not worded exactly the same, but clearly saying the same thing.

I am really starting to worry that it's true that they will be assisting only people that have paid money in. Please tell me otherwise! :(

20. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

÷

I have asked and received a reply today. Support will work with nonpaying players to help them move to portal to game center. These players will need to let support know they have not made any transaction and support will inform them of what they need going further. 101xp is NOT looking to lose any players, nonpay or paying, we are all important to Dragon Blood! :)