Does not work DW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'League of Angels: Help and Support' started by Twix, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Twix

Twix New Member

There's someone here ??????????????
    Do not lose the battle table in DW!!

2. ioozenooi

ioozenooi Junior Member

I do not understand your question battle table?

3. ioozenooi

ioozenooi Junior Member

couple of things. theres no one here. there has really been a mod here for a long time defiantly not one familiar enough with the game for support. I try to answer anyquestion I can. they really cant do much to fix the game in the forum. you have to summit a ticket. if you summit a ticket you end up talking to pavel. pavel is awesome!!!! demonic war is a huge problem on every server and every platform. a lot of it has to do with your person computer. it been that way for 3 years now. (I I read other platfourm forums regularly) cs tycoon isn't gold based ss tycoon is. I leave my alliance for ss tycoon join a empty one and get my points there. soloing dw in ss tycoon 2 times gets me 1.4million tycoon points. but I'm a really big player. you can fin me on s3 (us east) I'm the leader of champs. sn is ioozenooi. I can answer most questions you have but any fixable problem will need a ticket sumitted. I hope this helps you and finds you less frustrated. btw I'm 194mil br and ive been playing everyday since augst 12 ,2015.