Divination level up

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Elektra, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Elektra

Elektra New Member

I think is realy not fair that only Reds Divination can level up to 20 lvl. Not everyone have reds and some players even dont get them, at least soon, because they cost crazy a lot. So maybe this can be fixing and level up all divination collor. Or maybe in this game must be left all players who have SVIP, because after this injustices a lot players just give up. PLEASE FIX THIS

Bejszi likes this.
  2. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

My opinion as well other souls level should be raised... For example orange up to 15 and yellows up to 12 or something like that

3. Painstress

Painstress Member

What!! You don't want to spend a month's rent for this?! :D I must've been out of mind when I got the one I have hahaha.

4. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Although I am not even close to having all my normal souls at lvl 10, I have to agree here. This is very bad move and looks like forcing people to pay again (to get red souls, because unique/epic are losing much now against red ones). This move just did hard walletwarriors much more stronger and regular players are still stuck. Nothing good on this.
    :(

[​IMG]

Elektra likes this.
  5. kenny [24488990]

kenny [24488990] New Member

i, for one, definitley agree. although i have multiple reds, even got lucky on red doubles, i see nothing to be gained by rewarding big spenders and cutting the throats of everyone else. its a losing strategy, and a bad, very bad idea. just wanted to py my two cents in, since i dont see any other red soul possessors going to bat for anyone. i believe in fair play, and everyone getting ahaed, and rewward from hard work, and just simply catering to spenders is a really losing, sad way to run a game

Kaunas and Elektra like this.
  6. Elektra

Elektra New Member

I dont say anything if they be level up to all collors souls level, still reds be much better. But it seems that they want haved Big Spenders players, others isnt important, but these small player do a lot work to build and use everything what they gets, especialy NON VIP. And now what they get from hard work, nothing.... Its realy disapointing because like this players just leave the game. And I am too have a lot stuff full level and play start be boring but i still coming and hoping that we get something good. Well others get, who comes to play and after few months build high BP because they spended a lot. And how these players who plays not few months now few years??? They not deserve get something too, reward or promotion code for keeping this game alive???

7. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

I think all the cap levels should be raised. Great the red souls are now leveled! Keep it going!