Discussion - Tournament server

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player23721510, Aug 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

So basically any recharge on tourney server will affect my signed-up toon's vip level at the end of the tourney?

2. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

My question is what kind of compensation we can expect for yesterday massive failures? I want to have a clear answer to all the players. Half of the players couldn't get in on time and half of the players started but after 5 hours all data was wiped and we all had started from 0 again...

Neamhain and CandelLife like this.
  3. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Yep.
    Do you think that is really needed to ask compensation 2x-3x times a day? Whenever we will know something, we will tell to EVERYONE.

Btw last time you asked for compensation many times and after that, even I think compensation was really good and most of player were happy, no word from you - not even "thx" or "sorry".

Mia[24550857]_1 likes this.
  4. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

So you think 5 hours of playing not worth compensation? Are you kidding me? Is this is an official 101 position or just your opinion? Most of the players are happy in your pink dreams. After this big failure, responsible companies announce compensation with immediate effect

5. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

I didn't say anything of what you are trying to put into my mouth :)

I only said that if compensation will be (and I believe YES), then asking 2-3 times a day won't speed it up. Just patience.

Just appreciate your behavior, when something goes wrong, you are one of first who complain and at moment, when problem is solved, you go to silent mode or better, delete your complaining posts. How cool ;)

6. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

If my named toon is close to next vip level and I recharge on the levelling tourney server, will that up my named toon's vip level at the end of the tourney when the recharged rubies and rewards are sent to it, or will it not apply since I didn't recharge on the named toon (so I just get the recharge rubies)?

I need clarification on this. I will keep asking until I get a clear answer.

7. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Yes, as I already said, all recharge rubies are counted to vip progress. Doesn't matter if you recharged on that exact toon or not, recharged ones are still recharged and they WILL count to your vip progress.

I don't know how should I explain that better :D

CandelLife likes this.
  8. Lia[26656402]

Lia[26656402] New Member Moderator

I thank you Bejszi for all your help with everything. I apologize if it seems like I am ungrateful. Frustrated, but not ungrateful at all. Knowing that the request for some recompense has been forwarded on is helpful. Thank you.

Neamhain likes this.
  9. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Guess I'm screwed then. The toon I signed up with I want to stay at its current vip level, and I'm getting overtaken by people with bigger wallets on the levelling server. Nice to know I basically just wasted my time as there's not a snowball's chance in hell of reaching some of the reward levels without cashing.

10. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

Exactly when is this over?

Neamhain and CandelLife like this.
  11. VampireS

VampireS Member

Today is the last day of tournament success for everyone, and I hope that the rewards will be on the table, if not that's what to do, I hope at least to give me at least what I put in this tournament ;)

alia likes this.
  12. VampireS

VampireS Member

One more thing KAUNAS do not cry anymore, we all lost but not even 5% of those who lost have done nothing, I lost and did not cry anymore so this is a game with good and evil so we expect to many loss not only to gains

13. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

We should not have to "expect" to lose anything. Kaunas was calling for compensation for all of us, not just him or those of us who lost our first toons. I'm in agreement with him.

alia and Neamhain like this.
  14. Painstress

Painstress Member

Looking at it positively, we will at least get the lvl 40 and 50 rewards for just spending some time playing. I do think they should have lowered the first rung of BP to 100k, or so, for the first tier reward but it is what it is.

15. VampireS

VampireS Member

I apologize I thought he just asked for it, I did not know I'm sorry it's really good what he did

16. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Yep, getting 1st tier will be tough without vip, if not impossible. As for the higher tiers...forget it.

17. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

Just a comment on a positive note. I had a blast on the tourney server. Hope they do it again! Enjoyed playing with the "big dogs". LOL It gave me a new perspective of the game and the people. Hope all enjoyed as well!

18. CandelLife

CandelLife Active Member

We should start a support group for those going through withdrawals when the tourney server went down lol.... Cya all in CS! It was awesome!

C.S.B. likes this.
  19. Mia[24550857]

Mia[24550857] Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.