Discussion - Moderators/Players

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Camille, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Camille

Camille Member

Kaunas has been playing 101 games for years. You may not like his straight forward way of doing things but he knows the game better than anyone. You also may not like his attitude but that attitude stems from being a player and he works hard at doing that. He also freely gives information to better your heroes and play the game efficiently. He is maxed out in most aspects of Dragon Glory and has also invested a lot of money into these games. By not allowing him to become a moderator you are missing out on all he can do for you and showing you play favoritism but look how that worked out for your last round of moderators. THEY ALL QUIT!! Give him a chance please...you can always take it away if you want to replace him with a clone, don't let your personal feelings judge him. He is always applying and has not left the game yet :)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  2. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Ty Camille your so kind word's, It really melt my heart.

Chaz and Bloodlust like this.
  3. Scorpy

Scorpy New Member

i would love to see Kaunas as mod he would make a good work with it and also becuse he knows so much and help out most of the players to get stronger the correct way. so i MasterScorpy Guild master of the Guild Quest from S.9 would be happy to have Kaunas help with the mod.

4. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Even if I apply it won`t happen, 101 don`t want that. But thank you for the nice words guys :)

5. Olathe_Rose

Olathe_Rose Member

May we know the criteria for which the new mods were chosen? I fail to see them actually applying for the job.

6. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

who are the new mods?

7. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

8. B R I A N [28636394]

B R I A N [28636394] Banned Users

I would like for Kaunas to take Rhoan's GM spot. Kaunas has helped me since day one and still to this day, unlike Rhoan who got upset when I finally started beating him.

9. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Thank you for good words but it's not going to happen :D 101xp looking at me as an enemy and trouble :) I will still help people because I like to do it :)

10. B R I A N [28636394]

B R I A N [28636394] Banned Users

Kaunas if you don't step up and apply then I will :cool:

11. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

I did in the past 3 times :) and I know my situation very well :) They think that I'm trouble and hard to manage me but they like my money lol. So no point for me to try again even if I have a lot of players support8

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  12. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

Players who would love to suggest someone else from game to become an moderator or anything close to that, feel free to write here.
    I will move as well old posts from ''We need moderators'' Thread so we keep that thread clean only with applys.
    Thank you for understanding!

13. Elektra

Elektra New Member

I have own opinion that need player and person who understand a lot of stuff in game and who realy helping then need and have strong opinion so this time i agree with Brian i want to see Kaunas like G M in this game. A lot of players can want be in this place but need very good and very strong person who knows what to do. Thank you for attention

14. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Thank you for your support but I have no idea what it should change - that they seriously consider me as a suitable candidate for a moderator. In more than 2 years I tried 3 times to apply but I know 101 position. In their opinion, I`m a player who gives trouble...If someone one day changes their mind I would consider :) But at the moment only can say thank you for nice words :)

Caltha likes this.