Diamond recharge

Discussion in 'League of Angels: Help and Support' started by pancakes71 [25783474], Apr 4, 2021.

1. pancakes71 [25783474]

pancakes71 [25783474] New Member

Just to let everyone know, my husband and I have been playing this game (LoA) for 3-4 years and it has been great fun.....until recently! We had been having issues with purchasing diamonds a few times, but we started taking screenshots of the purchases and whatever we felt would be pertinent to letting support know. So we were prepared....or so we thought! ALL of the purchases (5) we made in March (this year-2021) for diamonds came out of our banking accounts, yet NO diamonds! Every single time we bought them, they would take our money and give us NOTHING - NO DIAMONDS, no Precious Pro resources, no Total Recharge, no "extras" in Hot Events, and no additional 'draws' in the event games they had. This was EVERY single purchase!! We have also lost out twice this start of April as well - NO diamonds, but they take our money! We even used a different credit card, and still the same....no diamonds, no "extras" that were supposed to come with them! I have sent several emails to support explaining our purchases and no diamonds received - to no avail! They even went so far as to ask for my banking check that paid for the purchase...why wouldn't they have just checked through Xsolla if they wanted proof, right? Red flags went up on that note! So, this last purchase, I took screenshots of prior to the purchase, during the purchase (the receipt of purchase), after the purchase, after several times refreshing so I could receive the diamonds, and screenshots of all the "extras" that were supposed to come with the purchase. Screenshots of everything I could possibly show them, yet they have done nothing except say that it has gone to the game techs and they are checking on it! They are THIEVES!!! We are not the only players this is happening to - I read these forums, I see it in the chat rooms in the game, and now we have had 4 players in my guild quit because of this. I even took a screenshot of some of them telling me in the game and in an email and sent it to support at 101XP. They don't give a damn and I am sure they will continue taking money and not giving you your diamonds, so BEWARE! I even contacted Xsolla to investigate this scam and I got an email back stating they could not refund my money because 101XP told them I got the diamonds and spent them!! LYING THIEVES!!! I am older and on a pension - I very carefully regulate my purchases, but this is too much now. We have spent over $125 this past two months and have gotten nothing, so something must be done about this. We all need to either stop funding them, or quit the game all together - or at the very least come together as a group to fight them for our rights in playing and spending money for goods never received.

2. vel23

vel23 Junior Member

Здравствуйте.та же ситуация.готов вступить в бой.I'm tired of waiting.

3. pancakes71 [25783474]

pancakes71 [25783474] New Member

I tried again last night....to no avail. That was EVERY attempt at buying diamonds in the month of March, and so far, 3 times this month! Call me stupid for doing it over and over again, just to get ripped off every single time. And what's strange is, they tell Xsolla that we have received and SPENT them already!! So, even when I do turn them in to Xsolla, they lie to them and say that, so Xsolla obviously believes them. It's sickening to know that they are profiting from us and we are getting nothing in return. I used to love this game, now, after it being taken over by someone else, there are tons of things happening that they are not fixing for us. It is harder to get anything on here, and I mean by playing the game for rewards. It gives us absolutely nothing to reach our goals and it seems like the harder we work at it, the worse it is. Plus, when you do write to support, they do nothing but say "it's with the game developers" or wherever it goes into limbo forever and we still keep waiting. Then, IF you do get anything back, it's "maybe" just the diamonds you bought - forget about all the 'extras' that come with it, the extra diamonds, the Total Recharge, extra spins in the Events, and any/all extras in Hot Events. It's been almost a MONTH since my first email to them about purchasing diamonds for my husband's players, and they have done absolutely nothing. Now, last week, I received an email from one of my guild members, that they are quitting the game - so there was 2 TWO more players quitting due to the same things. So, that ended up being FOUR players quitting my guild because of this situation - plus all of the game problems we run into every single day we play. They just DON'T CARE about us players at all and they take, take, take with no intentions of ANY giving. Oh, and what about the normal holiday "codes" for giving anything to us??? Non-existent!!! CHEAPSKATES and THIEVES!

4. vel23

vel23 Junior Member

and they didn't come to me in March...both yesterday and today..I want to believe in the best,but no..I'm already thinking of quitting myself.also, the client works disgusting!!!yesterday, the team arena did not pass, the day before yesterday, the Demon var...and the desire to play disappears!!!