DEMONIC WAR

Discussion in 'League of Angels: Help and Support' started by Twix, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Twix

Twix New Member

Why when I attack the boss knocked out the scoreboard and it does not disappear? I'm wasting my time. The same problem with the appearance of the boss. Attack on him and hangs to have to restart ...... Correct as you want

S4zveda TwTw

2. ioozenooi

ioozenooi Junior Member

demonic war has always been a huge issue. I think theres a giant lag issue on the multi server platform. the boss not disappearing is a freezeing issue, you need to exit and reopen. the boss not appearing is a speed issue with your computer and connection vs the other players speed and connection (the person with the highest score is moving to fast). clearing you browser history, and clearing your java cache helps, so does being unmounted and your cloths and wings hidden. also ending all nonessential apps to. but its still going to come down to internet connection, ram, cpu and graphics card. for tycoon I normaly try and leave my alliance and start a fresh one for dw. you can still get 750,000 tycoon points soloing dw. if I play at home I get 30,000k tycoon points in a normal dw, if I play at work its 600,000k. that's why I believe the issue is outside of the game. this is a really old problem I'm not sure its fixable.