Demon Coming rank

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Bigd80, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Bigd80

Bigd80 New Member

I would like to know why your rank is based off your BP and not the actual points. So people that have had the game for almost 4 more months at 480 points same as others get rewarded ahead of those that cleared it days ago. The clear reward should be same across the board, this is why ppl quit this game. This needs fixed or explained on why i wasted my gems only to be pushed out so easily b/c of my lower BP.

Camille likes this.
  2. The Hound

The Hound Member

Is this post a joke or something you did not read because you were blowing off steam? This post is outrageous it says your money/ time/ resources are more important than every other player's and therefore you are entitled to special treatment, like seriously.... get off it mate we all have to live by the same rules here. The age of your account should have nothing to do with your rank in events, you are asking the dev team to impose the very thing you are whinging about. Same with clearance rewards, why should players who can not log right on reset be punished........ i think you all see where this goes ladies and gentlemen.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018