Demon blades

Discussion in 'News' started by Windmill, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Windmill

Windmill Administrator Community Manager

[​IMG]

“Storm Riders” were updated! Meet two fantastic blades that only the strongest warriors can handle! Check out the whole information below.
    New blades can be found in the “Demonisation” menu. You are able to choose one from them or to upgrade both. Each of them will give you an access to the distant attacks, moreover each of them have special effect – weakening or stun.

To activate one of the blades you will need 100 consumable items. You can purchase these items for gold on the market or for ingots, also in the guild shop or in the arena exchange.
    To improve the blade you will need items that you can get for monster slaying, on the arena exchange or on the market. However, universal elixirs will do.
    Do not miss new unique system of incrustation of your spirit weapon. You can upgrade weapon class with it.
    In order to enchase you will have to open “Spirit weapon” menu and click the button that can be found on the top of the screen. The incrustation menu will open.
    There are tags of various classes – from the 1st to 15th. The higher tag level is, the more characteristics and BR you receive.

To insert the tag, you will need to transfer it from the inventory and push on the free cell in the function window.
    Tags can be received for the boss slaying or for the opening of the chest that can be bartered for 1000 points on the arena.
    Besides, tags can be synthesized: from 3 tags of the first class you can create one tag of the second class etc.

Tags can be synthesized in the “Smelting” menu => “Synthesis” .
    Upgrade your favorite blade, receive great bonuses in the battle and grade up your character’s stats!

Play Storm Riders

2. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

Umm slight oversight I'm sure... You can not buy the items to activate your swords in the guild shop or the arena. They were taken out of game before this update was released. ;)

3. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

hi windmill do u know wen devs put them in arena mobs and guild and that they all got taken out lastweek

4. embrezar

embrezar Member

You might want to state that the skills cannot be used on bosses... the weakening skill sounds awesome for bosses, but neither sword skill targets bosses. Also, the fact that they are active skills is really, really stupid. I have to press the "6" button 35 times so I can have two random non-boss enemies take 600 damage... but it debuffs their stats, which doesn't even matter since they are dead by this moment from my actual attacks anyway.

5. Frak

Frak New Member

Hi embrezar,
    i'm using these skills with efficiency on all bosses (level, Treasure palace, constellation, underground, Qilin's cave) - the damages are increased by the Flame Blade (the efficiency of Flame Millenium is more tricky to notice) and the bosses can be aggroed from far range with both skills - try it in constellation, it's obvious.

It's still true that it's hard to activate these skills (click*2 to 10) from a close range but it sounds logical : they are far range based, not melee.

The fact that we have to press a button doesn't disturb me at all : i'm already switching Heavenly Blade/Flame Qilin to increase damages on bosses.

To conclude : i'm enjoying this new feature :)

PS : i'm using a laptop and, being lazy, i've bound both skills on [1] & [2], right above [Q] (heavenly blade] & [E] (flame qilin).

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    h.quinn likes this.
  6. embrezar

embrezar Member

The Great Disaster skill has a noticeable glowing "dome" effect when it is procced on normal enemies, but I don't see the effect on bosses, leading me to believe it's not hitting them. Unfortunately, proccing the skill causes me to enter combat so damage numbers quickly fill the screen, so I can't verify with 100% certainty that the skill is or is not working. I'll try to keep a close eye on this in the future (all constellations are complete for today and I've starting botting for the day) and see what I can observe.