CSA Problems

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Tarlna, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Tarlna

Tarlna New Member

Ok I'm hearing and complaining about same thing everyone is saying in area chat during CSA event. You need to either update the rules and explain them better or you need to fix it. How is it that if it is done by teams in a lvl category say mine would be 120-139 how is it my team is going up against the lvl category of 140-159. This is seriously a auto loss for teams when they are pitted against higher cats with higher lvl hero's and abilities. Ranking should be done in each teams cat not everyones rank done against everyone, this is unfair to lower lvl's of each category. How is a 600k lvl 90 supposed to beat a 2m br lvl 110 group again thats pretty much a guarentee'd instant lose and loss of rank points, at least if they are pitted against their lvl cat they have a better chance. So you either need to fix what the rules say or make it as the current rules say. I am not the only one that is greatly bugged by this.

2. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

im not sure but the lvl category is for the finals at the end of the event but b4 then its about team points when you fight they should be close to ur points i aint read the rules yet but i do see a few glitches in the event wot aint been fixed yet hopefully be fixed soon

3. ❅BlackWidow❅

❅BlackWidow❅ Member

Hello!! The level category is for the Finals, the top 100 Teams that will make it through. Only the Top 20 rank teams from each gategory level will qualifield to the Finals.. The Point gather battles are not depend on what level you have, they depend on your Teams Points. The more points you have the stroger the Team you face as oppenent.Your Team will face oppenents near the points you have, it will be around +500 -500 of yours or enemys Team Points.Yes the CSA have some issues and Glitches but we have gather as many we have see till now and have transfered them to Dev's.But you also need to understand it is not easy to fix them all at ones,when there is many other problems or things on game that Dev's trying to fix or make better. So i will ask you all to be pantience, because we are doing our best.!!

Thank You All!!
    Have a nice Gaming.!!