CS Event

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Amon83, Mar 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Amon83

Amon83 New Member

I do not know if anyone had already opened a discussion about cs events, but I wanted to understand how do developers do such events, all against all absurd thing to play so, it seems normal that a player with 1/2 million bp must clash with players with 8/9/10 million bp, so there is no desire to play in fact the servers are empty means they play very few people, because they do not make a system like dragomon divided into base you have bp in order to make the game more enjoyable , just look at the rankings of each event the first are always the same, how the hell I do with 2 million bp to play against a game that 30 million impossible. This game has to be revisited because the more steps the players lose the more days.

Neamhain likes this.
  2. Chipper

Chipper Member

I agree, they could really fix it. Even just by splitting it up into groups like bp 0-1m, 1-3, 4-7, so on and so forth, would help a good bit. I mean, you would still have people stronger/weaker than you, but at least you wouldn't spend the entire event being slaughtered by someone with 30x your bp. And you would have a much better chance at actually getting a rank so you can get your stuff. Even now, for me, at 3m, I can barely get in the top 150 most days.

3. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

This been suggested to dev's. Lets hope we get different floors according the BP's

4. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

Let's hope yeah! And one-off titles too, so everyone can one day grab one!!

Eternal battle, Royal Arena, CS tournament... always the same bunch of what, 10/15 players getting top positions and rewards.

The others simply serve as "slaughter toons", to provide points to those players. Most of the slaughter toons pay to play too. NOT fair. And anyway it's not good to put off any player, we need everyone to keep servers going. The current systems are putting off too many people, mergers won't suffice to keep server goings.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    Caltha likes this.
  5. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

I think it was your idea about tiers or grades, based on bp. Right?
    It was suggested more times than only once, still no answer but here I have to agree again.
    It's too boring to being godsmacked all-the-time. Also lvl based tiers are useless, as heavy payers have much higher bp on low level than regular players.

I will try to suggest it again, once more. Because all cs mass events are senseless for 95% of players.

6. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

Ahem to be fair until last month I have never won eternal overall ever though Doria had.

Ajani likes this.
  7. Kit[24893747]

Kit[24893747] Member

If they arrange all of CS events based on BP
    who will be in the same league with me then.

I am S64 you know who.:D

8. Tricia

Hmmm.... quite good question o_O;)

9. Chipper

Chipper Member

Just make a floor that is 10 mil + and leave it at that until more people catch up to Ed and Kelly. It's not the best solution, but both of them have to sleep eventually, ha ha.

Neamhain likes this.
  10. Tricia

Yes this floor thing has been suggested before

11. Neamhain

Yes, it was. Thanks a lot!!!!! It would sort so many issues helping many players get some satisfaction in playing CS games.

12. Neamhain

You are the exception, lucky you. But then, you are a high BP, so my suggestion stands thinking of all players, all BP ranges.
    Overall it's the same group of high BPs who wins everything; of course, among them there is a shift of "winners", but we all see the same ones at the top over and over again.

I suggested to make titles one-off AND offer more events, so to keep everyone happy, the low and high BPs (the latter can compete and win new titles in the new events, then move onto new ones again, so no "staling" with no rewards for their massive monetarily contribution to the developing of the game). Also because levels 160 will soon increase in number and I hear they have nothing much to do.

It seems a good solution to the satisfaction of more people?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  13. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

EB is the only CS event that is at least separated by level. You can only participate in a group that is within a certain level range of you. While this is good in one aspect, there is still the matter of overpowered BP to deal with for those who can't afford to keep up and are forced into those higher battles based on their level alone. I think sorting by BP level is a good idea as well.

Neamhain likes this.
  14. S31 Ginger Snap

nothing lucky about it, while i am a high bp i have never been the top player on anything other than our server and so come across exactly overpowered spenders like ed, ledgend or others with the same no chance as anyone else :) the recent wheel event is a good expample, i couldnt spent for that event and as a result lost a lot of build to people who were able to spend, its very easy to get into casting all the high bp into the same basket which is a long way from the truth. one off titles, yes perhaps a nice idea but then the high players will get them first then its a slow trickle down. so im not sure what it would achive? those people could still win the event just not the title.... the recent knight event was a great one for the free players

as for EB yes me and doria won for one month due to...being a very strong team, this most recent EB we lost to a single high powered player and would loose to ed alone also

Bejszi likes this.
  15. Neamhain

That everyone will have a chance to gain them at some point. As it stands, only the usual few are able to get CS titles (and the rewards coming with them). It will motivate more people in participating in the events, rewards do achieve that :)

16. S31 Ginger Snap

what titles are you talking about neam i mean what titles do you think we should get to keep forever or that we should only win once? there is no actual title that goes with winning EB for instance, just the place on the screen, you think someone should only win the temporary titles that go with KF or war or say rose events once if i understand you right?

17. Neamhain

From my previous comments: Eternal battle, Royal Arena, CS tournament... always the same bunch of what, 10/15 players getting top positions and rewards. Arena too.
    Any title which give rewards and/or stats.

One-0ff, so others can compete for the rewards/stats, whatever the title gives.

That of course would see devs having to implement some new events; and to rotate those already implemented (BC, Dragon Trial etc). It would give players something to look for, a chance to gain rewards and task to complete instead of the usual daily runs only.

It would create a bit of buzz and contentment among all levels of players if they could achieve a title and gain rewards at some point of their game life. It would help motivate players and to retain them, because everyone playing here is doing so to gain status and rewards, as a pay off for their efforts and time.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  18. The Hound

The Hound Member

The BP bracketing is a good idea however, the rewards do need to be adjusted accordingly to encourage growth, else players will stay a certain bp just to get the rewards. Just a thought.