Crypt have gold or gold events soon

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by TAZDRAGON, May 26, 2016.

1. TAZDRAGON

TAZDRAGON New Member

I think a way to help the little gold we get would only be right to have the crypt give us gold also instead of only exp, exp items and crystalloids. I think lvl 1 crypt should be 10-13k lvl 2 sould be 14-17k lvl 3 sould be 18-21k and so on so lvl1 easy would be 10k a run normal would be 11k a run and so on, this would help a lot with the lack of gold. so a lvl 3 nightmare would be 126k for 6 runs at a 1 star and have the gold go up with stars so a 2 star would be dubbed and a 3 star is tripled. Something like that would help free players and cash players. Cash players that used bought stamina get a 50% reduced gold for using more attempts then free players. I think this would be fair in many ways I'm sure there will be players that agree and players who disagree. If not this till you get events up and going get an event that allows even free players to get gold. I get that there needs to be limitations on the gold other wise people would grow way to fast and the game would no longer be fun for ever one would be strong and there would be nothing to do but I think letting us have a little more gold besides using cash to get it would be wise for keeping people wanting to play the game.

Tanks TazDragon

Last edited: May 26, 2016
    MuffinProof likes this.
  2. Bob The Builder

Bob The Builder New Member

I love this guy

3. TAZDRAGON

TAZDRAGON New Member

:cool: haha thanks just been talking with my friend from S1 and thought it needed to be said.

4. Bob The Builder

Bob The Builder New Member

I hope these guys take this on board. I doubt they will, cause this whole game stinks of Russian mafia