Cross server Bosses

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Ryuuzaki, May 22, 2019.

1. Ryuuzaki

Ryuuzaki New Member

ok so i don't know why Devs decided to make World Boss Cross server instead of single server and on Top of that they make it to where you have to do world Boss in order to get weapon upgrade gem and Jewelry upgrade Gem Only.Does anyone realize how hard it is to upgrade gear when you cant fight a single World Boss Because of Monster players(and monster cashers) just swoop in and Take it with No option to join that cross server persons troop Which would be Awesome to get rewards .Its not fair either way you look at it people cant help That they don't have around the same Br as those people who either started way before said person or has more money to just beat majority of anyone i see the same monster br players take and hold wb everyday i know im not the only one who sees a problem with this its just that obvious of a problem .same goes for rare bosses but its not as bad as the World Boss Problem

2. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

I know very well what are you talking about. I had to sell dark gold gems in market in order to get unbound topazes and bought last 2 RED weapon gems I needed after 2 months of trying.
    But afaik raising droprate was already suggested, so we can just wait.

3. MsA[27983324]_1

MsA[27983324]_1 Moderator Moderator

Drop rate has been suggested to be raised yes. But yes Ryuuzaki, World Boss is a big problem, especially now they are merging servers, making it even harder to get gems needed from there. Plus with a team only holding 5 people, isn't very good if there are much more players from 1 guild needing the same level boss. So i think a few suggestions need to be made
    1: Raise drop rate of weapons especially, and jewelry (already suggested)
    2: Raise the number of people a team can hold past 5
    3: Make it possible to team cross servers in World Boss
    4: Make participant reward gems, not just gem fragments
    5: or make World Boss single server, not cross server
    6: Increase the number of gems dropped from each boss
    7: Give each guild their own bosses, like guild boss

If anyone has anymore, or better suggestions, please feel free to comment

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    Ryuuzaki likes this.
  4. Ryuuzaki

Ryuuzaki New Member

I agree with the suggestions above^ especially 1 ,3,4 and 5
    i will need to know if they will implement any of this before i quit this game i have been 1 gold jewelry piece short of color upgrading my equip and can never get to compete in wb

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  5. Ryuuzaki

Ryuuzaki New Member

Any news on this so far?

6. MsA[27983324]_1

MsA[27983324]_1 Moderator Moderator

Not yet, sorry Ryuuzaki, i will mention this on Monday when the team are back at work

7. Ryuuzaki

Ryuuzaki New Member

ok because i really want to keep playing this game but cant ever get into a WB i need 1 more gold jewelry gem to upgrade my necklace and every wb i join its the same People per 150and 165 bosses One is named Lethal and the other ones are Iskiria,Sookie,and Valkyriethey are there everyday for months now that's how long i have been waiting just to get 1 gold jewelry Gem you would think they would have enough materials by now and that they could leave the bosses to other people but people are too damn Greedy Mostly these toons i dont know their server number tho Lethal,iskira,Sookie and valkyrie

8. Emile

Emile New Member

when you have to do the gold gems twice 10 gems each for the first and 20 for the second time it takes a long while to get them especially with the horrible drop rates. it is frustrating as anything to be able to get them and cross server makes it even harder. i do world boss twice every day and for the most part it is only me and a guild mate and i rarely get drops. if there happens to be even one more person joining us my chances for drops are almost nonexistent. its not that the players are being greedy its just that the drops suck. 30 weapon gems and 90 jewelry gems takes quite a bit of time.

9. Ryuuzaki

Ryuuzaki New Member

as you can see above i mentioned it weeks ago because im the one who started this thread and surprise surprise (not really) nothing has been said or has been done about i see that they do maintenance alot but its all for naught because i never see any changes

10. Emile

Emile New Member

all we can do as players is make suggestions. it is up to the devs to implement them or not. regular maintenance of the game is required. would you rather they skip it and do as u suggest and fix drops or keep the game running as properly as they can?

11. Ryuuzaki

Ryuuzaki New Member

lol i get regular maintenance is required but what good comes from it ?? it sure doesn't seem like anything changes they sure don't release notes on what they did during said maintenance and as for your question yes because fixing the drops wouldn't take much time away at all from doing regular maintenance its a one time thing