Crit vs Anticrit and Break block vs Block question

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player23868697, Feb 5, 2019.

1. player23868697

player23868697 New Member

How does Crit vs Anticrit and Break block vs Block work?
    When i fight a certain person on my server who has about 960000 block and 1000000 anticrit i cant seem to crit or break her block. This while my crit is 1060000 and my break block is 990000.

Does anyone know how this works?

On a sidenote my break defense is lower then her antibreak, does this have anything to do with it?

Sriracha likes this.
  2. Sriracha

Sriracha Active Member

That stat does play a factor along with talent cards and heroes.

3. player23868697

player23868697 New Member

hmm ok thanks

I didnt know talent cards and heroes also have effect on breaking block and critting, tho talent cards on my main are all lvl 8 and hers pretty similar. But her other heroes are a lot stronger then mine, so that must be it.

Just wondering how much my crit and break block needs to be higher to start critting and breaking block.

4. Himu

Himu Member

i am not sure about stats from other side-heroes having an impact on main hero. talent card or their cumulative effect is also limited to the hero itself. yes if there is a block boost or an anti-crit boost, that will enhance the basic stat of the hero. yet there is no way to know the programming of its work, apart from using a lot of experiments. i understand what what is asked. if it is like (break_block-block)*probability of break_block will ensure break_block to be applied, then break_block must work if its more than the block value of the opponent. having said that, damage can be simple, break-block, critical, break-defense. so if it does break_block, then only some outlines can be made.