Crazy server merge...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Zalgiris, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Ade

Ade Member

I just don`t get it why is everyone forgetting the advantages of getting new ppl. I see you are sad because of loss of your guild but in other hand you get high level br guildmates that are willing to help catch back in tt and gd. I`m from the top range of s47 and here the high br range players do care about the lower br player. In wog we don`t even attack these players because we don`t get enough reward points to defeating them...

And also as i noticed some lower /middle range br players are here happy because of merge, they got more ppl to put in prision and do tt as well.

I`m sure not all high br players are selfish and greedy, it is all about asking them to help and make new companionship with them.

The key is don`t seperate yourself from other players from other servers and be open

Time will solve everything you need to get know eachothers. The game is anyway about teamwork don`t be affraid to expand the circle of friends

I hope you got my point of view.

Sorry if there is any grammar issue if you find

2. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

Ade, as a member of S47 you get to see the advantages. You get more people to attack with little chance of losing, you get to own the goblin loot, always get the rewards in S-Time, WoG, Invaders, etc. Your guilds got an influx of people willing to leave what used to be the top ranked guilds before the merge because their main concerns are whatever is best for them solely (not the team/guild). And honestly Ade, I've only ran TT with 1 person from S47, after sending Quick Invites out for TT3. When I've contacted people directly, the first question I'm asked is what my BR is. I was constantly told my BR is too low and wasn't helped. I know of several players from S54 in Sparta and Final and Nova who are not getting TT3 or TT4 done because they're "too low" at 800K+ I have helped players from all 3 guilds run TT3 or TT2 because the high level BRs refuse to help them, or even respond in guild chat or world chat to people in their own guilds requesting help. So, while you personally may help others, as well as Tarlna and Darksnow assisting people, there have been many more who refuse.

You also state that in WoG you (plural) don't even attack these lower BR people. If that's the case, perhaps you can explain why in WoG I'm constantly attacked by people from S47, such as fml, Menolly, Talos, Ross, Rochelle and many others so often? You also state we should get to know these people and not separate ourselves from them. It's rather difficult to "expand your circle of friends" when they don't respond or their sole response is "You're too low".

Again, comments are not directed at you specifically, but in general. For every rule, there are exceptions. You are an exception to it, I wish what you claimed is true. My experience (as well as the experience of many others) is that it is not true. And even some of the S54 people who left S54 guilds to join S47 guilds have started doing these same things, acting like the rest of us, people they used to be quite friendly with are nothing but bugs to ignore or squash.

3. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

I agree with Ade here as we had 3 merges as all 3 merges we have cooperated and helped the lower players. The top players in our server put auto on for tt when they are afk so anyone can pick them. KingArthyr you say several of 800K br players don't get TT done then why don't you guys form a team and do TT? It is all about communication and making a time which is good for a few and then you guys can regularly do TT. You have to make some sort of effort. I see you the most vocal against merger but we have had merges and everyone has worked together and helped each other. Yes you will a few players who will not agree to help but from my experience most do help

4. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

Nooberix, first off, I'm not 800K+ so TT4 isn't yet an option for me. However, one point I think you seem to be missing is that the people I'm speaking about that are over 800K are members of the top 3 guilds on S54/47. I'm not by the way. I can't help them do GD, just those in my guild. I run TT3 with anyone who needs it, as well as make myself available for those in the guild I'm in for GD, TT3, TT2, TT1, TT0. Tarlna and Darksnow often assist me w/ TT3 when they are either auto-afk, or when I ask them, if they are available. They also help others when possible. What I am referring to is not the people like you, Tarlna, Darksnow, and Ade who do assist others, I'm referring to the many more who do not, even when those asking for help are in their own guilds.

A guild is supposed to be a group that work together to make everyone in the guild better, not just some members. In the guild I am in we help each other, and even those who aren't in our guild whenever possible. We do what you suggest in forming a team and doing the various things. We make sure whomever needs GD gets GD, if they need TT, we help, we may not always complete TT if we're too low but we do our best, because that's what a guild does. Doesn't matter if someone is 50K BR or 1M BR, we help. There have been many times before and after the merge that I and others in my guild have acted as meat shields so others could complete things they needed.

It is unfortunate that few tend to do that for those in their guilds and those who aren't. As for me and those in my guild, we will continue to help each other grow and celebrate when members of our little family succeed, because that's what our guild is, a team that believes that we are not only all equal, but that we are only as good as our lowest member and we strive to get everyone stronger.

5. cidmo

cidmo New Member

Get a new email reply today LOL.

From Pavel
    Concerning the merge -- game is played for a challenge. Those who are willing to remain dormant in the top of the ranking without any competition might not benefit from a merge; those who are wiiling to play, do.

Basically saying that me spending money on balens and rising from gold arena to diamond was me sitting dormant in the top. Let alone the fact that every day I was knocked down to Platinum and had to fight back up with good building.

You guys obviously had no idea what our server was like u just merged us based on you wanting more money. Deal with it I have and I quit your dumb game that's a complete rip off of league of angels anyways. Worst money I ever spent.

Could have merged us with a few other servers and got a way better outcome but you threw a low server into 3 servers a month older LOL. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out.

[​IMG]
    cidmo

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016