Crazy server merge...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Zalgiris, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

• S44 (S44, S46, S48), S51 (S51, S52) and S55 will be merged into S44

Guys, are you thinking what are you doing or no? Or decided just to clean some players from your servers ...? Merge S55 server with 2x merged servers who has like 2-3 months advantaged of us? How fair is that?
    • S56, S57 and 58 and S54 will be merged into S56 why S55 not in this category ? Our server spent in total like 50k USD and now we have this kind of split to our faces...
      I want to get proper answers who decided and why decided to make this kind of nonsense????

2. player [16529106]

player [16529106] New Member

3. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

Zalgiris, S54 Crypt King was merged into server 47 about a month ago, and it caused a lot of people to quit, a lot of anger and frustration (myself included in the last 2 bits) and we were told it will not be reversed. I have not heard of S54 being merged again.

My question is this, if the game needs to merge servers, why are new ones being added? Server merges are usually to consolidate servers to remove dead weight and/or to populate the resulting server with a larger active population.

So, if the servers are being merged for the above reasons, that means there are less people playing, not too many, therefore no additional servers would be needed.

4. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Hello , please have a look link attached :

https://en.101xp.com/news/12579

5. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

P.S it is confirmed if merge going live we are the top guild in S55 leaving the game and showing our protest form ... We have 13 VIP 7, 8 VIP 8 players , 5 VIP 9... 2 VIP 10.. 1 SVIP -6 ...We not anymore enjoying this and we won`t be threatened like a rubbish and let this happen... We are really fed up all this nonsense... So this our message to all mods and devs...

6. Attig

Attig Active Member Moderator

Student
    How can S54 be merged into S56 if they are already merged into S47? I am the guild master from the top alliance guild on S47, so will I lose half of the active members in my guild with this merge, or by S54 do they mean the servers they are merged with aswell?
    Rly hope this is a typo

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  7. ❅BlackWidow❅

❅BlackWidow❅ Member

Hello Attig As i know s54 s56 s57 s58 will be merged into s56.. So as you say that s54 has already been merge with s47. Then maybe your server will be merge too as one (s54+s47) But i dont know for sure its just thoughts...

8. Attig

Student
    Yea, hopefully they dont split the servers apart. Never heard of merge where that happened.
    Would rly like a confirmation if this is a typo or if it is rly happening lol.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  9. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

After the maintenance the following servers will be merged:

• S44 (S44, S46, S48), S51 (S51, S52) and S55 will be merged into S44
    • S56, S57 and 58 and S54 will be merged into S56

10. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Member

Web Designer , Java Developer
    Home Page:
    There has been an error , S54 will not be merging again.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Greetings

Kris Dante likes this.
  11. Attig

Student
    Okay, thank you for clearing that up.

12. cidmo

cidmo New Member

s58 was not ready to be merged into those servers
    98% of the player base have dropped 70+ ranks in levels same with arena and br, easily 50+ ppl many vip
    i will never see the top of this server ever again, uve pretty much ruined the game for me in that respect
    if i woulda known this was gonna happen i never would have spent money on that server

edit:
    So yea.. close to day 1 reset talking with many people from s58 before the merge. And most of them are leaving them game including some of the higher paying vips. You basically killed the entire payer base of fortune server in a day.

I can only imagine how the ppl who paid $1000+ feel. They were in 1st-3rd and are now 5th and in the 20s for rank. Not to mention the guild they invested in is not worth them even staying in.

We had not even got to team tower chapter 3 and now this server has chap4 open and almost done.
    These servers are way beyond ours.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    Kenda likes this.
  13. Kenda

Kenda New Member

so im in S58 or was ..... and im not happy with the merge as i wrote to the game i got this response ....

Dec 2, 04:45 AST

Hi Player,
    Merge provides you an opportunity to face tougher challenge and test your skills. Aside from that, compensation is really nice. Yes, you have to work on your place in the ranking again, but given a chance to battle new opponents and enjoy the rewards - it's more than justified.

well here is what i think
    i didnt ask to hv this oportunity to re face all the places back to where i was.... if merge was done the least i could hv got was to remain in positionin i was in arena and not set into a random place 3 leagues lower i was to start with.... so no i dont agree with the way you guys see things ... compensation was 10 mil god that is not a good compensation i can make it in a day in game easy... if it was a good compensation from my point of view and since i hv to redo all i hv done would have being in balens .... i dont know what makes you think that having to redo all my game makes me happy .... at least u didnt turn me back to lvl 1 .... so i had to expend more and have the oportunity to redo all my char again ... IM NOT HAPPY with this and the fact that you think i am .. or that i should makes me even more upset .... but yeh you guys are happy as will force to buy balens to lvl up .... dirty way to do things.... as i said IM NOT HAPPY with the merge i think we ... sever 58 ....was more afected in all ways posible... and we should ... we MUST hv a better compensation !

14. cidmo

cidmo New Member

I got pretty much the same response in an email. Yes the compensation was only 10 million gold, for me that like 10 minutes of clicking after reset. Not really anywhere near "nice" compensation. Especially when the servers are more laggy now after the merge, than the problems the server has been having the past 3 week with disconnect and login issues server wide. To the point you have had to compensate with balens weeks ago.

Wild loot should have shown you our server was not ready. I was in diamond arena before merge and the people who im fighting now will heal themselves when they fight me cuz I cant even do 1/5th damage to them.

15. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

If it makes you guys feel better, when the same thing happened to those of us on S54 being merged into S47 we had many of the same issues. I was in platinum level in arena as well, and thus able to be part of Cross-Server. Now I'm in Silver level in arena, getting brained constantly. Before the merge we had only 2 players at 1Mil BR, and now we're being hammered by people from S47 who are 2Mil BR. Many people left the game, most of our guilds ended up disbanded or ghost towns because people joined the higher guilds in S47.

Before the merge, I was usually in Top 10 in WoG, Invaders, and able to occasionally get soul shards in goblin loot and much more. Now? I'm nowhere near Top 10 in anything, and unable to get anything in goblin loot at all so I don't even bother. S-Time is the same as well. Now I go into WoG, Wild Loot, Guild Battle (which lasts about 1 min now), S-Time War of Glory, etc and don't bother paying attention, instead I go read a book or do something else. Why? Because I can't attack because I'm constantly being attacked and have no chance to even scroll through the lists. I have no chance in defeating anyone in these events at all. And the only reason I go into them at all is for Devotion points. Instead of being competitive with 98% of the server, I am competitive with maybe 10-20%. I rarely get TT done anymore because I'm constantly told my BR is too low for TT3 and definitely on TT4. I can't synthesize gear because I'm still needing Level 3 Ancient Shards/Crystalloids but I get nothing but the Level 4s during these events. If it wasn't for Tarlna and Darksnow I'd never get TT3 done, but I feel bad asking them so I typically just don't ask, which means less gold, less shards, less training whips, crafting stones, etc which means my BR progression is even slower.

The only people from S54 who are even remotely competing are those dropping cash on the game. But to be honest, with all the game imbalances, crashes, lag, and much of the game content (and goodies) geared towards cash players, not only will I never be able to compete, but the game has stopped being fun and I login to talk to my guild mates and friends. When I find a new, decent game, I'll probably quit. I know many won't leave the game because of all the money they've spent, and that's fine, especially when most "free to play" games are no different than this one (though usually not quite as overt about it and have a lot more content that doesn't require cash than this one does). Personally, I have no inclination to spend hundreds of dollars a month on a game just to try to be competitive. And with the majority of people 500K-1.5Mil BR higher than me, it would cost me thousands of dollars to become competitive. That is insane. I wouldn't do it even if I had millions of dollars in the bank.

So I completely empathize with you. When many players 1 shot you, most things are cash based, and the non-cash stuff is boring or unbalanced because of all the cash players and your only choices are to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars each month, or quit, the logical answer is the latter.

Take care and good luck.

Kenda likes this.
  16. cidmo

cidmo New Member

Let this be a warning to anyone willing to give a game like this money. I fully regret my decision to put money into this game. I spent money less than 2 weeks ago over the Thanksgiving events, recharge everyday, and it was completely wasted. Since now I have to start back at the bottom and the people running the servers don't care and only want my money. This shows they are more than willing to completely destroy a servers player base. Kinda dumb on their part as well since the last 3 weeks before merge we were spending over 40k balens a day as a server. I was even gonna recharge more and go to vip6 the 1st day of merge, thankfully i waited till the lag that made the game unplayable subsided. And I was able to see just who they merged us with. My guild leader spent over $1200 and he has asked for a refund and is quitting himself. His best bet is to leave the guild he spent $100s on and go with a higher lvl guild, same with all his guild mates.

What they dont realize is I'm not going to spend more money to climb back up the ranking after I just did that 2 weeks ago and got to the top and now you want me to start back at the bottom fighting people who've been playing for over a month longer than me? You are absolutely crazy. The only way to do that is spend more than them. Good job being greedy and terrible game hosters. If I could expect a refund I would but they won't ever refund for anything.

Thankfully in the end I paid in bitcoin and these people dont have my credit card info, since I dont trust them at all.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    Kenda likes this.
  17. Kenda

Kenda New Member

yes, this is like a stab on our back... and just a dirty move to get us to expend more and try to catch up with the other server players..... i do think we got the worse of it as we was one of the nwers in that merge and so most of other players we got merge with are a lot stronger i was a good player getting better and i would say not that bad as for once i got in a server when was just open..... but now i will start to become food of the strongers players of other servers which are making my game imposible.... i must work all my arena back up when i was in a league and a position that took me a lot to get to just to get drop down to bronce again..... not considering that they set lvl 90 and + in top 10 making imposible 4 me to go where i was in first place... this is fustrating..... and thinking seriusly to quit this game as im not up to be FORCE to expend money in a game... a game should be fun... an not what this is becoming... but if this host is so greedy then lets see what u guys hv to offer after most of ppl in server leaves .... an all that players get bored of hving nothing to do in game with no players to share game with......

18. Kenda

Kenda New Member

this dosent make me feel better just confirm what i just said..... but is good to know im not the only one that felt like this .. ty for sharing it :)

19. Kenda

Kenda New Member

o and all that is not considering the fact that less rewards and prices are being giving in game... no many reward balens and a lot less of bound balens.... yes i did notice.... yes it shows... in case as host u thought no one would ....

20. player [16529106]

player [16529106] New Member

Have advantages too, but from what i see only disadvantages :D For top one players we become just fresh meat for points in events. Yes got 50% exp boost, why should i need it, to pass faster some level zone and wont get enough materials in time to upgrade all my equipment? Lost arena rank, lost chance to get goblins, lost chance to get to Hero gathering and some rewards, find Teamtower almost the same, cause people already have like party for every days run. Yes got free bound balens, some daily rewards, faster get alchemy and .. thats it ? wow for medium and lower br player its sooner will be game over, but cause they dont care about such players, they care only about top ones, so not big deal losing them, just gona make another merges when its happens.