Crash AGAIN

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player [17137449], Nov 8, 2018.

1. player [17137449]

player [17137449] New Member

I was in game and the game crashed. There has been no mention of maintenance and this is the second time this week this has happened. PLEASE refresh your system 101xp because I have already done so.
    I love the game but get frustrated when this occurs and lately it seems that it is a regular occurance.
    FIX IT NOW

Sriracha likes this.
  2. Himu

Himu Member

It is best to get out at 2330 and back on 0030 to avoid sun unpleasantaries, i donot see a fix soon.

Sriracha likes this.
  3. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Well-Known Member Moderator

We deserve compensation for all the tts, events and other dailies that were missed or interrupted by the constant disconnects. Lag is terrible and the game toolbar has been mia for a few days. Its the gaming portal. I see Dragon Glory having the same issues. I have written tickets and provided screenshots. I am tired of constantly having to prove known problems.

player [13988036] and Cookies like this.
  4. Cookies

Cookies Member

player [13988036] and Sriracha like this.
  5. MIKI

MIKI Member Moderator

Thank you for all of your feed back on the recent maintenance to the game. this was to fix the games time on the server due to time change . this would have caused more issues if the time change was not fixed in the servers.although we had no knowledge of this maintenance. we are working to try and give compensation for this inconvenience. as soon as i hear anything about this we will let you know.. again thank you all for the feedback .

♥ Ali Cat ♥ and Sriracha like this.
  6. player [13988036]

player [13988036] New Member

I am having the same issues, getting "please login again" its not my computer and I know we have all been asking you fix it, as of today 1/8/19 issues are not fixed. Two years and you still won't fix this? I've lost count of how much I lost my attempts in void.
    Check yourself and fix the on going lag and getting "booted" problems, I've spent enough money and others as well that you could fix it. But I guess you're too busy over there in the land of I don't care.

Sriracha likes this.