Convoy upgrade broken

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by player [9649474], Apr 12, 2016.

1. player [9649474]

player [9649474] New Member

Am I doing something wrong? I have lost somewhere in the range of 2,000 ingots trying to upgrade convoy - it goes backward instead of forward. So it ends up costing 300 ingots to move one step forward (100 to go back one step, 100 to return to original spot, and 100 to get to next spot). I have calculated that I have lost approximately 3,000 ingots this way (I suppose I've only lost 2,000 but spent 3,000).

2. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

first congratz on ur first post m8 lol
    ur right starts from the second one then wen you try to upgrade it goes back tot he first 1 then u have to upgrade again to go back to the second one then when try to upgrade again it goes back to the first one again then have to upgrade again to go back to where you started from i think i got lucky once and went to the third one but then it went back to the second one again wasted like 2k ingots on it to stay where i started from
    we gonna talk to the devs to see if its a bug and if its not see wot we can do to change things abit

3. #IamAwesome

#IamAwesome Member

Brit mee wasted like 7k ingots and 800g i thought that was the trick until i realised its broken...(Compensate plisshh) :D:p:p

4. TAZDRAGON

TAZDRAGON New Member

hi this is most likely not a bug or a issue for I have used 7k ingots and hit top cart if this is like any other game with convoys it is a matter of luck of the draw yes it will go up, but it will also go down this is also a way for the GMS to get players to buy gold for you can buy them with gold also. If I'm not mistaken this is how the convoy will stay. I used 8 once just to hit the 4th one and 10 to hit the top. I have also had times where iv used 16 and gone no where. I'm sure this is not broken and just based on luck or timing idk if there is a secret to it or not. I may be 100% wrong and they may fix it but from the games like this that I have played they have all been like this for convoys.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  5. HammaJamma

HammaJamma Member

I know its random and you can go backwards. Even after mine upgraded I still only got the normal reward.

6. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

ive heard its the way its ment to be my other games ive played you start from first and work you way up if it failed it just stayed the say but i hear other games is like this where it can go forward and backwards so i think it will stay as it is who knows

HammaJamma likes this.
  7. HammaJamma

HammaJamma Member

have other servers had the problem with upgrading but the rewards are not?

8. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

not heard anything so i dont know you had any problems wen i finaly upgrade mine seems ok to me but i dont pay attention to the rewards when convoy finnished

9. #IamAwesome

#IamAwesome Member

everytime i upgrade my cart to the 4th or 5th it resets when im doing the 2nd convoy so its like i have to waste 500-1k gold or about 7k ingots just for some exp for every convoy

10. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

yes it resets for each convoy its up to u if you want to waste gold or ingots on it :)

11. #IamAwesome

#IamAwesome Member

just a suggestion they should leave the upgrade as it is now but leave the upgraded cart as it us instead of reset