[Contest] Spooky day!

Discussion in 'News' started by Mad Moxxi, Oct 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

This story starts with my HERO, as usual on Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday, was entering Killing Fields. Now, my hero can ride a DRAGON, so you could say, he wasn't afraid of no GHOST. However, what he WAS AFRAID OF, was getting beaten and dropping to the zeroth floor. He had heard rumors of VOICES under the floors. This week was different though. He had to know... He went straight for the biggest BP opponent he could find, and while falling to defeat, a SPARKLE blinded him and he was never heard from again for 10 secs... He wouldn't ever talk about what happened during that respawn time...

s.117 Ske1etor

2. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

It was the night of Halloween in Twilight City and across the streets knights were chasing invisible things.
    Everyone was actually chasing after a ghost, as the Grand Master of Events told them that the hero cathing one would receive a prize.

Neamhain took to the town in the hope of securing one herself, accompanied by her beloved queen dragon which she had trained extensively for hunting.

queendragon.jpg

The streets were echoeing with voices of knights running around after the invisible preys. Suddenly, her trusted companion spotted a sparkle flying slowly into an alley, and chased after it. Nea followed them both running, ending up in a small court yard lit only by a pumpkin lamp.

"I am the ghost of the Spooky Fairy, and if you don't leave me alone I will spellbound you and kick your bum!" - Nea heard. And then the little thing materialised in front of her, sat near the pumpkin.

fairy.jpg

"Oh!"- replied Nea giggling at how small it was - "I was afraid of not being able to find anything tonight, but you are my best chance to win the prize! Don't be moody, let me catch you... " - and with a swift move she threw a net forward, capturing her.
    "Here, now we got our ticket to the context. You've done a good job my dear!" - said Nea, patting her lovely dragon. And the two marched together to the hall were the prizes were awarded, to bring what they had caught, not a thought to the threat.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
    Camille and ChrisCat like this.
  3. Pain [26813270]

Pain [26813270] Member

ID 489626271772
    s114 Pain

While riding my dragon through ghost valley, I was afraid of the sparkle dust from the fairies and the voices of the trees as I tried to be the hero that is expected of me.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    Camille and ChrisCat like this.
  4. Cathmars

Cathmars New Member

Submitted by ID 146028890134

Dawn Bird headed out from Twilight City with her pet dragon Jasper to do her daily quests. The sky was dark and ominous looking, but the sparkle of her Phantom of Chaos wings helped light the way. She got halfway through Tundra Land when she heard strange voices coming from near the portal to Morse Mountain. Although she was afraid of what she might find, she pushed her fear aside and got closer to investigate. To her surprise, she discovered several ghosts arguing fiercely amongst themselves. The angriest ghost turned to Dawn, saying "Aha, there's a hero now. That body is MINE to possess, mwahahaha!!" The argument broke out again as the other ghosts protested that Dawn should be theirs. Terrified at being possessed by a ghost, Dawn used that moment of distraction to escape quickly to Morse Mountain on her trusty mount Dark Shadow. WHEW, that was a close call :eek:

5. Dispair262

Dispair262 New Member

So, my dragon was afraid of my new of clothes, pooped it's shorts and had a heart attack and died. Now, he's still mad at me mind you, so his ghost keeps stealing my new hat because it will sparkle in the candle light and he can hear the voices of my guests so now he thinks he's
    the hero of every conversation, silly dragon.

6. Kitty Tipum

Kitty Tipum New Member

It was Halloween night and Kitty was trotting around Twilight City when she heard the voices around her talking about a rare dragon that could be found in Frost Land. She decided she needed to capture it so headed there. There seemed to be a dark fog upon entering Frost Land. She could barely see anything in front of her. She began to feel frightened that she might come across the ghost of Halloween on this unholy night and kicked herself for not thinking clearly and trying to capture a rare dragon in the dead of night on this day of all days. She was a fearless knight in battle but that did not include the spiritual realm. She was afraid of the supernatural. Clutching herself as if to hold herself steady she walked stealthily on trying desperately to find her way back to the city where there were lights and people and where she wouldn't be alone. She noticed a sparkle in the distance and walked slowly towards it. As she got closer it became clearer and she recognized it as her hubby's diamond-studded emblem which she had given to him on their anniversary and which he since always wore on his collar. She ran and called out to him; "Van!" and ran into his arms, hugging him tight. "I was so scared", she said. He embraced her and soothingly said "Don't worry, your hero is here." And he took her back to the city where she felt safe once again.

player23721510, alia, Camille and 2 others like this.
  7. Van Punisher

Van Punisher New Member

i am the hero of the story above and the voices tell me to kill the ghost that my wife was afraid of so i did and i capture the rare dragon and give to my wife as a present it no sparkle like her gift to me on our anniversary but she want it so i get it the end

8. RozetT

RozetT New Member

One day I was working to upgrade my little dragon and lo and behold it fell over dead, or so I thought . Next thing I knew it was floating around like a ghost, I was afraid of it and ran away. I jumped in my bed and covered my head, but after awhile I could see something sparkle through my covers. Then I could hear voices. I didn't know what to do, it was coming closer. So I decided to slowly pull down the covers to see what was coming. At the foot of my bed stood the most beautiful dragon. He said "why did you run away? I only wanted to tell you, that you are my hero. You have help me grow up strong and beautiful". So me and my little, well not so little friend, now lives happily fighting together each day.

9. Olathe_Rose

Olathe_Rose Member

When are we going to hear about some results? No deadline was established either.

10. Pain [26813270]

Pain [26813270] Member

This just might be the Spookiest part yet ;)

player23721510 likes this.
  11. Pain [26813270]

Pain [26813270] Member

Any news on this, as to when winner will be announced? Thanks

12. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Winner should announced next week

13. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.