[Contest] Spooky day!

Discussion in 'News' started by Mad Moxxi, Oct 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

[​IMG]
    Heroes!
    Halloween is near! We are happy to announce a contest. You will have to write a story about the spookiest day of your character and use all these words without changing them:
    - dragon;
    - ghost;
    - was afraid of;
    - sparkle;
    - voices;
    - hero.
    Please, highligt the used words so we can check of you had all them in your text! The story must be original and, if you want, you can make collages or pictures to add to your story! The most interesting, vivid and spooky story will be chosen as a winner.
    The winner will be rewarded with 10 fragments of Frost Staff; 10 Fairy Weapon Enchanting Stones;20 Fairy Weapon Evolving Stones.

And all participants will be rewarded with:
    100 Fairy Weapon Fostering Stones; 3 Fairy Weapon Enchanting Stones; 5 Fairy Weapon Evolving Stones.

Send your works to this thread!

2. Frans79

Frans79 New Member

a baby dragon that see hero and he was chasing on a sparkle ghost was afraid of voices that came out of the forrest

ChrisCat and Camille like this.
  3. ajaciedjari

ajaciedjari Member

i login to dragon glory and see a ghost sever just what i was afraid of no more voices no more hero only thing active is the sparkle of my bonus card

ChrisCat, M.a.c.a.k, alia and 2 others like this.
  4. Love [25901191]

Love [25901191] New Member Moderator

• Hey : Its the Halloween and while all human prepare inside twilight city for the parties the scary pumpkins the fireworks the scary decorate and costumes , i was all my life so Curious how the rest of king Glory land look i`ve been always told Tree of life and Fairy Valley are not allowed to be in during the halloween time Because all evil things come out in and witch`s celebrate in too and make spells to get old souls out The demon rouge hunt humans weird creatures come out but there`s something Rare i need to find it , so i take my Frost Dragon and goes Discover the Fairy Valley without tell anyone, on our way the moon light was giving a lovely effect on My Frost Dragon Then From Far away i see few Ghost next the old Graveyard i was Afraid of going down So they hurt us even the old wicked witch was bring out a vampire that where locked for many years , but after seeing the big blue sparkle i decide to land and capture it even the scary voices was not enough to keep me away of it remember i`m From King Glory Land and i`m a Hero ,maybe the other side of our land so scary in this time but to find a rare thing is worth all the adventure . . S90.Love ID :386547058162 Happy Halloween all

Attached Files:

• ffff.jpg
      ffff.jpg
      File size:
      524.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  5. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

There was a murder in Dragon Glory at Halloween, and the hero was called in to investigate. Kaunas saw something written in blood on the wall. It looked like the word 'LLEH', but he was not sure and it was dark and Kaunas was afraid of the ghost.

When Kaunas got back to Twilight city he developed the film of the crime scene, but he still could not make any progress and started to hear strange voices. In the hope of inspiration, he took the sheaf of photographs home and spread them on the Frost World. Just at that moment, he saw the strange sparkle and he shout I know! He looked down at the photographs.

Kaunas saw that when he changed the letters word was "HELL"!

Welcome to the HELL and Happy Halloween!!!

S1. Kaunas ID: 4294967314

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  6. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

Once upon a time there was a dragon glory server, and the server was taken over by a huge scary dragon; and the dragon could not be stopped from eating lots of players, and mounts and faeries and soon there was more than one ghost haunting the tree of life. Even the bravest knight was afraid of the huge scary dragon, and even the greatest champion the land has ever seen could not overcome the dread creature.

Then one day A small hero was heard amount the many voices making suggestions to kill the dragon, in his child hood the hero had heard that some dragons are afraid of things that sparkle and so they set out on a quest to find a huge supply of glitter, and soon it was found in the shop but alas it cost waaaaayyy to many rubies and no one could ever afford the supply of glitter, and to this day the dragon still rules the server, and now the servers name? Ghost...for yes this a true horror story...

happy samhain one and all.

7. RyuujinnoKoen

RyuujinnoKoen New Member

Its halloween night , but for me its was the must painful night ill live in my whole life , i get out with some friends to Tree of life for camping and have fun we didnt even think our night will become bloody night everything start getting dark around us , i noticed a flame in this dark so i walk to get it and see whats going on around , till i find my self next a big Dragon that look so beautiful his flame become a giant light that look amazing and that all old stories say if u capture it u be the most powerful in the world but each step get it closer is a danger Ghost , and The Blind witch and the Pumpkin head the guardian of Sharon Dragon get out from no where was afraid of him i always hear his so strong but i needed to capture the sparkle that Give u the power to Lead the sharon Dragon so after a long fight i kill him then i start hear more scary voices around me but i told my self now im powerful i m the leader of dragon the killer of pumpkin guard im a hero nothing gonna scary me again thats was my story and happy halloween

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  8. player27731446

player27731446 New Member

It was a dark and gloomy night this Hallow’s Eve and our hero young Azarek was out looking for a bouquet of nightshade for his fair wife Nocturnal Bear near the Tree of Life. In the distance Azarek could hear the voices of some weary travellers who were discussing their just completed encounter with a merchant who was in a hurry to return home because he was afraid of encountering the ghost of Mad Moxxi. The merchant had sold them a crystal and said that if Mad Moxxi was near the crystal would begin to glow and sparkle. Just then a scream could be heard in the distance, and a short time later the crystal that the travellers held began to glow and sparkle. They quickly dropped all of their gear and high-tailed it toward nearby Twilight City. Dismissing the sign and warning as ridiculous superstition, Azarek continued on his quest to find the nightshade. Just then an ominous looking apparition burst out from a thicket of trees before him. The shimmering figure was riding a skeletal dragon and wielded a massive scythe. The ghost lunged toward Azarek swinging the scythe at Azarek’s head. Although he managed to evade the first swing, Azarek was not so lucky with the second. Suddenly the world went black.

The next thing that Azarek knew it was morning and he was lying in a patch of devil’s trumpets. Azarek surmised that he must have tripped the night before and fell into the patch of flowers, accidentally ingesting some of the petals that subsequently brought on the experienced hallucination. Feeling relieved Azarek stood up to return home but things didn’t feel right and it seemed like he was now lighter and almost floating. Upon further examination he found a scar running from his right shoulder to his left hip that had not been there the night before and his skin seemed somewhat translucent. A notional chill ran through him as he realized that he was now a member of the spirit world.

9. LadyAshe™

LadyAshe™ Member

ashe 4.jpg MY CONTEST ENTRY:
    Character ID: 377957125863
    s88.LadyAshe™

I, s88.LadyAshe™, was wandering the Tree of Life, when I met The DRAGON of Life, near the portal to Elves Valley.

He said: “Maybe a Fight to the Death can help you grow faster, much faster”, then he summoned my ghost in the past, my first creation, s85.Lady Ashe, that I abandoned because I was afraid of making a mistake of joining the wrong faction.

So, I rode my sparkle Lopunny and ran away as fast as I can, I can still hear the fading Voices echoing in the valley.

s85.Lady Ashe: “You can never run away from me, Hero… I am haunting you”

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  10. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

The rumors spread like wildfire: a Ghost Dragon was haunting Sparkle Valley. It was not long before the voices demanding that something be done grew so loud the King had to react. He launched a campaign to find a mighty hero to slay the dragon and restore peace to the land. As usual, he offered his daughter and half of his kingdom as a prize.

Alas, the rumors had spread far and wide, making the dragon bigger, stronger and meaner every time they were re-told. Everybody was afraid of the Ghost Dragon, and no Valiant Knight dared to fight the evil creature. Just one hero presented himself, he looked poor on his old mount, with a worn weapon and ragged clothing. But he had a twinkle in his eyes, a fluid grace to his movements and a smile to dazzle the world. The princess immediately fell in love with him.

PS: you should have given us more words:) Clearly, the hero is a prince from another kingdom, he slays the dragon with the support of the princess, they marry, have a lot of kids and live happily ever after.

11. player [23093578]

player [23093578] New Member

Shalindra was strolling through the kingdom when she came upon a ghostly dragon. This ghostly dragon was fierce and frightening. She heard voices in the distance and in comes Harmel on his regal steed. The ghostly dragon was startling afraid of Harmel in his shiny golden hero gear which sparkled in the moonlight. The ghostly dragon could see that this would not end well and decided to phase out to haunt some other poor soul. Harmel hoisted Shalindra up on his regal steel and they rode off together.

Mektanra Runeseeker and Camille like this.
  12. Camille

Camille Member

S6 Camille Pomuj 25769807062

Let me tell you a scary story..of one night in Dragon Glory
    Unable to rest, I wake up to quest
    Get my daily chores done, without the warmth of the sun
    The voices of many warriors fill the air, busily working and doing their share
    The Bulletin Board notice goes unread, only five days left until the dawn of the dead.

A restless ghost dances with a street pole light, I never was afraid of things that go bump in the night or the hero who lost his last fight
    Walking the cobblestone path from his grave, let no one forget how they sacrificed to be brave
    In the distance, beyond the shadows, an eerie blackness has extinguished the last sparkle of Hallows

The dreaded evil notice that went unread, has now caused all the players to join the dead
    Without a sound from a trumpet or horn, all the work I did was now reborn
    It was as if the day disappeared, I hope we get recompense for my tears!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  13. Sjef

Sjef New Member

I have the flame dragon, he is based of my character and as such not very strong.
    We tried to beat the ghost and what I was afraid of happened, I disconnected and lost the opportunity to win.
    But there was a sparkle of hope...I asked for a do-over.
    My hero heard no voices in his head, and killed the ghost this time.
    The high pitched voices of the pumpkin fairies were chanting for us because they were afraid of the ghost.
    Later we saw that the ghost was just a mirror.
    But we still beat it...

player23721510, ChrisCat and Camille like this.
  14. s21.Honey Ralfan

s21.Honey Ralfan New Member

One day, about a year ago there was this game called Dragon glory that saved my sanity. I was afraid of the voices that were in my head that my Hero heard because The Ghost that kept me playing would Sparkle and glitter with laughter as i was drawn more deeply into spending my money on more and more Rubies.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    ChrisCat, Camille and alia like this.
  15. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

There once was Ghost Dragon who lived in the land of Dragon Glory. The villagers was afraid of him and searched the lands for a true hero to save them! Along came a beautiful, brave hero named Lady Alia who not afraid of this ghost.
    She searched high and low for him when suddenly she saw a beautiful dragon flying towards her, her eyes began to sparkle when she realized it was her own true dragon! She climbed aboard him and flew away saving the town from the Dragon Glory ghost and all the voices in the village were hushed.

ChrisCat and Camille like this.
  16. Olathe_Rose

Olathe_Rose Member

The night was dark and the time was really late, yet I was not able to fall asleep. I could only see a faint sparkle of the moon, behind menacing clouds. A heavy rain was about to start. Another November storm.
    "Mommy...?". Hearing voices, I put my book down and turned around. My little fairy was grasping her favorite pillow, standing by the door, with a sleepy, yet startled expression on her face.
    "What's wrong, my dear? Have you had a bad dream?". Elfie sobbed, making herself comfortable in my arms. "Let me tell you what I was afraid of when I was little. And no, it was not some sort of a ghost, it was the fear that I would not be able to tame a dragon. And now we have five of them. Sweet, Elfie, all our fears are only in our heads. You will grow strong too." With a smile, my fairy, half asleep, whispered - "You are my hero, mom!".

s.88 Olathe Rose, ID: 377957126438

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  17. Mektanra Runeseeker

Mektanra Runeseeker New Member

OK Short version

Wake up like a dragon
    Work stealthily as a ghost
    No wonderful grinning sparkle
    I hear static waves of voices
    I was afraid of this happening
    I'm a hero :oops:

Now the Long Version

SSSSTTTTTOOOOOPPPPPP!!!!

[​IMG]

25769808657 S6 Rock Fiskan I really didn't mean it :)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    ChrisCat, Kitty Tipum and Camille like this.
  18. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

I love this story

19. H31NR1CH

H31NR1CH Member

I was out doing an errand for my spouse; she wanted me to buy her the latest halloween outfit from the DRAGON shop
    in twilight main city square. My mind wandering like a GHOST , I WAS AFRAID OF picking the wrong color to her taste , she
    didnt told me wich one she wanted and with a soft VOICES she said that I should know wich one she would love. At the shop,
    I had no idea wich one to choose ; they seemed all fine to me ,... so.. I randomly picked one.. actually I took the first
    one on the top of the pile... seemed legit to me...

Glad and proud to have acheived this hard quest I went back home to give her the outfit she was waiting for. Before I even
    put a foot inside she was already in front of me with a SPARKLE in her eyes :
    -My HERO , you did bring back the one I wanted so bad? ; She asked..

Sweat started covering my entire body , I smiled and gived her to box containing the outfit. She opened it and seemed happy.
    - I loovveee that color, im so glad you remembered.
    I felt releived and relaxed... until she took it out of the box .. her eyebrow frowned and she looked at the size, her hand
    went to reach the hammer she always have close and she yelled to me :
    - DO YOU THINK I AM THAT BIG!!!!

Then I was good for a long run of jogging around twilight in fear of the hammer.

s.40 H31NR1CH

20. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

If this doesnt win, there's something wrong with y'all.

H31NR1CH likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.