[Contest] Nostalgia fest!

Discussion in 'Contests and quizes' started by Mad Moxxi, Apr 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

1520x704_DB_Nostalgia_fest.jpg
    Dragon-tamers!
    In honor of the Dragon Blood contest we are announcing the contest. Do you remember when you created your first hero? When you tamer your first dragon?
    Now is your chance to tell YOUR story. Share your story with us.
    Prepare a story about your first steps and how your characters and your relathionship in the game changed. Maybe you found your best friends here, maybe a beloved one? Prepare a story with screenshot collages or pictures.
    It has to be a long story, with nicknames, sweet memories. Let's remember together, how we united in this game!
    The most interesting and wonderful stories will be rewarded!
    Best three works will be rewarded with woderful promocodes that consist of:

Crystal Lion x 1
    Fashion Soul x 5
    Gold x 15 000 000
    Reward Balens x 1 000

The contests starts now and will end on 25 of April and the winners will be announced on 26 of April.

Good Luck!

2. player [17137449]

player [17137449] New Member

I first found the game on the Facebook Portal and loving Dragons I decided to start a character. As I was struggling through it learning what it was about I persevered and with help from a lot of good friends I made my character is looking good. With Help by Autumn Wind and a few others my Orson character is in the shape it is now. My current level is 179 and I am persistently trying to improve it. The people you meet on game are very extrordinary people. The friends you make can be an experience you need to share with all. Guilds are like family and everyone treats you the same.

I think I have been on Dragon Blood since almost the start and I have seen a lot of changes that have revolutionised the game overall.

Ƥraice♘ likes this.
  3. player [14999591]

player [14999591] New Member

its a nice game,but i still want my money back,pretty pls.

4. Marvin Green

Marvin Green New Member

796953951_preview_order_and_chaos_knight_by_marktarrisse-LOVE and AWZOME.jpg Shortly after reading Inheritance Series Fantasy novels I set upon my quest of fame and prosperity of the Dragon Blood Kingdom. I had humble beginnings and began my tutelage as a squire under very Generous Knightess the lovely Lady Laura Kuvan. She helped me advance and learn the ways of battle and helped me to crack the book on my own adventure. Getting me to Swing my sword at everything. But alas a spell was cast upon Lady Laura Kuvans family and she had to leave the realm so that she might return home and cast wards to protect them. I have received scrolls that carry the message that her family is in good health now but alas she must stay watchful and stand the ground so that her wards of protection stand strong. Lady Laura Kuvan was not just my first teacher and mentor she was my first most cherished friend int he realm and I dearly miss her every day. But enjoy her periodic scrolls of well being.
    Caledor_Dragon_Tamer.jpg
    Shortly after Lady Laura Kuvans exodus our kingdom joined forces with another and many great Knights and Knightess joined our lands. Again I was fortunate to gain mentors in the Great Sunflower and Mighty Loki. These knights took me under their wing and enlightened me to the values, principles and methods of becoming a great night like Dalamar the strongest night of our former kingdom. After some time I surpassed even the mighty Dalamar in skill and strength a feet I never thought I would live to see. We fought many battles side by side as peers til alas Dalamar fell. Our guild has mourned his loss as have many of his opponents from the battlefield. I have not met one who knew him and did not respect him. His absence is leaves a part of us all hollow and empty. We take the fond memories of Dalamar and fill our hearts with the humor, joy and friendship he freely shared in life.
    dongjun-lu-dragon-hunter-small.jpg
    As time passed and the seasons changed we gained more lands to our kingdom which brought the greatest champion to our land we had seen Victorious Val he was a wealthy night who some times came across crass. But his skills were amazing the enormous effort he put into being the best night of the land was amazing he towered over all previous champions and only continued to rise further and further. He's an Amazing Knight. Those that battle with him no his wrath those that fight with him know his friendship and value it dearly. Always helpful to those in need.
    dragon_knight_by_fish_walker.jpg
    After some time there were many great knights and Knightesses from many sects of the land. The Great Night of the Alliance Nexius was amazing in bringing forth a council. At this table the 3 largest most famed Alliance guilds disbanded there clans and Joined to Unite under one flag and rise like we have never known before. But what shall we become in the end we chose the symbol of the Great Julius Caesar, The Eagle. We united to become Eagles and that is the banner we still carry. Sadly we have lost a few comrades to eternal slumber along the way May the rest in peace. Others must put away their swords and fly a flag of truce as they had to return home to raise the next generation of Warriors. But along the way we have grown and learned many nuances to the art of ruling and sharing the kingdom where perhaps we may partake in combat but we always respect our opponents and view them as peers. We have strived to live by one philosophy in the lands ruled by Eagle and those that fall under our banner. We get stronger together, by helping each other is the only way for us to grow.

I have had many great leaders and I have known even more great warriors at this time I am now honored to be the leader of the Eagles. But alas I do not rule alone every knight and knightess that falls under our flag has a say in how business of the kingdom is conducted. We hear from all and the counsel rules on what is best for the future. Long Live the Dragon Blood Kingdom May we Drink to those that have Fallen and Drink to Prosperity of the Land! Hip Hip Hazar! Hip Hip Hazar! Go in Peace Comrades when we meet again on the battlefield know I take no glory in your falling but I respect you enough to fight you with my all as I expect the same from you!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    ᗩᒪᒪᎩ and Sriracha like this.
  5. Marvin Green

Marvin Green New Member

I have pictures to go with my story but I can not figure out how to post them. They are saved images from my computer.

6. coral

coral Member

dbchar2.jpg
    I always liked rpg games. I found this game more than 2 years ago, when i looked for something interesting i can play more than 1-2 months.

I checked other games too on 101xp site, but this game looked the most interesting to me.

At the beginning i played alone, and tried to figure out how things work in game. I found a lot of interesting things, and i liked how many ways i can develop my character.

Later i joined a guild, called Omega, and there i met some really nice people (Guts, Dragonslayer). We do a lot of events together, even that little annyoing tower climbing monster siege too :D

Someday, I saw a player riding a white pegasus, and I decided I want that beautiful mount. It was a long road, but I got it, and I was happy. I have lots of nice mounts (cerberus, polar tiger, nightmare) wings (forest wing, honey heart) and dresses (happiness set, forest set) now.

Later the guild i was in merged with another nice guild called Mavi. It is a really good guild, and it is full of nice people (Angie, Harmonny, Flower, Bee, etc.).

During the years, I got new team mates (the powerful demigod, the blazing fire witch, the graceful moon priestess), new pets and followers (aries goddess), and together we form an amazing team.

dbchar.jpg

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    Sriracha, Ƥraice♘ and Gax☆彡 like this.
  7. coral

coral Member

When you edit your post, there is a "more options" button. You can upload pictures there.

8. Ƥraice♘

Ƥraice♘ Member

When I created my hero
    I started from zero
    Then came my new friends
    That were nothing but gems
    And as days went by
    They said good-bye
    But one stayed by me
    Promising to never flee
    That one became my mate
    From then I knew it was fate
    He protects me day and night
    Just like a mythic knight
    We play hide and seek from time to time
    Even though it's past our bedtime
    My mate has so many talents
    And his name is Allen
    I love him forever and always
    Without delays ♥

Picture of me playing hide and seek with my mate, Allen:)
    capture 3.JPG

Sriracha likes this.
  9. Marvin Green

Marvin Green New Member

Thank You!

10. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Active Member Moderator

2 years ago after my previous game had ended I decided to try Dragon Blood after I had heard great things about it. I started on S70 Shard with my fellow nooberella Zinia :) We both joined the horde guild CREATO, whose gm was VikingQueen and her mate BlackThorn.
    We had so many noob mistakes together. Matk and Patk were mixed. Also we both messed up our rage a lot!
    I miss that a lot, grinding through new tts and gds, even learning about the set bonus to sacred weapons, which also we messed up a few times. We stayed together in the CREATO guild after many merges; (1st into 66 Order then we remained 66 until 64 Beryl), that is until our last merge to S 56 Ice Witch where we joined the guild Glory with gm AinzOoalGawn. Throughout the merges we gained so many friends, like my mate Hyena who joined CREATO with other players from the guild Snail from 78-80, but sadly many quit as well. Only 2 of original CREATO remain.
    The 3 pics below are of some of our firsts and best noob moments. A 218 round tt3, finally kicking tt6 and Zinia's first void run.
    Happy Birthday DB!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  11. Hadley

Hadley New Member

An Auto Biography J

[​IMG] I have entered in to this world of dragons by accident, I was never meant to be there. But somehow I fall in love the world I was brought in to. I was born in this world on June 3rd 2016.

Like everyone I was also a newbie there, don’t kw what to do, where to go, what all the glittering thinks are popping up on the screen. the world I brought up on was beautiful and mysteries. it took me weeks even moths to understand how it works.

Then one day this orphan soul found a family called Chosen in the Cliffside. The house of Brizza and Denise that where I learned to adapt and improvise. that where I met my sis Dawn she was the first one who helped me in this game. I love her, can’t say how much, I could not put a limit over there, I love her a lot. Made a lot of friends there. We were the number one guild in there back then.

In few months that happened the inevitable,

we heard a news that our server was dying and we may have a merge. Was wondering what is that then my friends who left on family told me that we will get lot players from different severs. By this time, I have already lost a lot of family members. The one who accepted me here was already gone, dennise my friend gone with brizza never ever saw her again. May be that was meant to happen for a reason.

Sait got lead of the family by then, he asked us to have a merge with another guild. I was kinda attached to the guild. I never wish to leave the family, then my sis told me to let it go and go with her to the new one. I followed her footsteps and reached the one called No.1.

It was difficult for me to adapt to the new surroundings the only relief was my sis is there. she helped me a lot to stay in and improve myself. got a few new friends from my new surroundings. Once again I felt happy to be around in here.

I learned new things in here. almost everything was new to me. got improved bit by bit.

then another merge happened we were moved in to another family where I met Ginger lea and blue and they were all awesome.. always help us.. that helped me improved my self a lot..

Then I got my first proposal in here on my Real life B’day… one day after I have accepted and we got married.. we were the 433th couple in the server at that time.. we have done a lot of things together.. she were a very nice person.. after a few weeks another merge happened.. and she never came online again.. we were moved in to another family again.. and I have gained a lot of new friends.. Trev was the best one ever.. he hold me as his brother.. we were brothers.. I like to keep it that way.. and willy aka Milf hunter my second brother.. and Sammy.

Then I got the best thing I could ever get from here… another mom.. Lucy.. she is my adopted mom.. there are no words to explain that relation.

My sis got problem with her game mate and she kinda gone to silence. I tried to talk to her and try to keep her in game.. and we were married in the game. am still married to her.

another merge got us to S8 to S1 .. then all of the sudden everything was changed.. everyone I loved was left the game for several reasons.. so much drama around … I could not bear the pain I had at that moment.. I never want to leave the family I have reached finally Asylum they gave me lead while they left..

[​IMG]

I was a captain who don’t like to leave the ship until all the crew is saved.. I stayed at asylum even when it is faded away.. and regained its strength when my brother wrath joined us with Autumn and their crew. Silky was the one brought us together. we are a group of great friends. as Captain would say his “banthom weight” tied everyone together.. till wrath and autumn left the game for some person reasons..

Now it is a small guild with only a few active members but it is a family now.. a beautiful one.. I have a few great friends still there with me. Daisy, Reborn, Orson, Strider, Tah, Whitby, Felix, silver.. and a few more.. We love our family. I still miss the ones who left through here..

This is not a story It is my life.. I have been away from the game for a few months.. Got struck with RL and even think about a suicide. what brought me back is the who I met here.. Now I got back on track somehow this place is become a part of my life.

My most fav pic of a friend

[​IMG]

Marvin Green likes this.
  12. Hadley

Hadley New Member

not able to add pics :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.