Connection Issues

Discussion in 'Help and support' started by [S4056]CookieJoe [11268096], Sep 13, 2016.

1. CookieJoe [11268096]

CookieJoe [11268096] Member

Storm Riders game.. blue screen of death again,, and or nginx errors,
    sent ticket, no reply..
    posted on forum no reply
    posted on facebook no reply
    messaged on facebook no reply..

did you go on holiday?

please respond

regards s40 s56 cookiejoe

2. embrezar

embrezar Member

Connection issues are worse than ever. Can someone please try to fix this very frustrating thing? This is probably driving away people that pay you money, and surely you don't want to lose money. Losing players doesn't seem to concern you, but losing paying players should theoretically give you motivation. Every day I'm disconnected when botting, I'm disconnected multiple times per day, sometimes unable to get back into the game for hours. No compensation, no apologies, no explanations are ever given. Some people are disconnected every 15-20 minutes... imagine trying to play a game like that.

Even as I type this, I have booted from the game yet again and once again cannot log on. I have to work early in the morning, which means if I can't continue botting soon, I'll miss another 12+ hours of botting. Every effing day something like this happens to make me hate this game a bit more.

This is awful, and needs to be addressed ASAP.

3. embrezar

embrezar Member

Many disconnects today, including 3 that were over 20 minutes before I could log in again. What the actual F? You run a game, but can't run a game? I mean... how does that work?