Compensation

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Sriracha, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Well-Known Member Moderator

Hi, First I would like to say thank you for the compensation in the mail. We seemed to get it rather quickly for a change. However, the compensation includes 10 white alpaca shards while Ancient Tree was not effected by the maintenance. CSA and Void were effected for most and War of Glory considering it started then and some were not able to get back into the server at that point. One more thing about the Void comp, most players have no difficulty getting the demon chests it is the sacred spirit chests that are rare.

Thank you!

Penny likes this.
  2. Edna

Edna Member

whoevet suggesyed the comp does not know db

ancient treee is event startinh in 2 hoirs

3. Vicky V

Vicky V New Member

In total disagreement with the void compensation. I have not received the rewards ranking of two weeks in void. My position is the second with which I should have obtained 4 evil chest every week, in return I am compensated "thank you for this great compensation" with 3 demon chest. I can not thank you for this compensation.

4. MIKI

MIKI Member Moderator

For all that have complaints with the comp we have informed the IT and they are speaking to the Developers about it as we speak, sorry for inconvenience and we will have this resolved as soon as we can

5. player26055857

player26055857 New Member

My character got reset back a day. losing all the Br I had gained the gems and ruins i got through spins and special event and the balens spent to do all of it.

Penny likes this.
  6. Wolfy [20539325]

Wolfy [20539325] Active Member

This compensation was nothing really , speciel for void !!

7. player [22612452]

player [22612452] New Member

Really....the compensation doesn't cover the fact that you all turned off the game in the middle of doing dailies early. Meaning when you did your last 2 maintenance schedules, you cut us off early by an hour and depriving me of trying to catch all my bonuses and dailies. The so called compensation was petty and for things I don't even need such as the alpaca shards. Also, I ended up having more than half my loot medals go missing after doing the loot event earlier today! It takes forever to collect them and everyday just to get 2 medals is very precious when your a bottom feeder in the game! Give them back!!!

Penny and Cora like this.
  8. Princess - Ship

Princess - Ship New Member

I have to agree white alapaca shards are good for a laugh. would it really hurt the game to give out a real compensation since we have dealt with this Same kind of thing Twice 2 wkends in a row?

Penny likes this.
  9. Princess - Ship

Princess - Ship New Member

bout 10k bound balens would be decent i think wouldnt cut into your profits all and still have a Great use for everything ingame including giving some ppl a chance to guy extra attempts at Guild dungeons so its a win win round bout compensation instead of all the guess work ones.

Penny likes this.
  10. LadyNitro

LadyNitro Registered Users

For all that have complaints with the comp we have informed the IT and they are speaking to the Developers about it as we speak, sorry for inconvenience and we will have this resolved as soon as we can, just bare with us till then.thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.