COMPENSATION

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Krystal, May 18, 2016.

1. Krystal

Krystal New Member

Again War of Glory does not work. Seriously...How about compensation for your mis-mgmt. guys? It should not be our problem your tech team can not open a new server with out causing our game problems should it? :mad:

MuffinProof likes this.
  2. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

If we talk about compensation, they should give us 100k recharge ballens for the missing wild loot and such..., they at least should give a medium wedding ring to the whole server and 100m gold, that will satisfy everyone.

3. Amy

Amy New Member

Server 11 Falcon is having troubles with Wild loot, and Space time chaos war of gods only, but able to get in monster siege...Ir would be awful nice to start merging some servers...Server 11 Falcon is dead lately...Hopefully this feedback helps, thank you for your time

4. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Please be aware that "War of Glory" is Battle Ground Event. For some reason the same event has two different names. Battle Ground is used in the Daily Events interface, and on the event itself. The name War of Glory is used in the Devotion interface and on the rewards you receive after completing Battle Ground. War of Glory is not broken, it does work. It is just that it is Battle Ground. This has been reported to development and should be fixed soon.

Amy, I am reporting as players make requests and inquiries for Wild Loot and S-Time Chaos to be repaired. I will definitely let you know if I get any info on when that is expected to be repaired. Also, I will submit your suggestion for server merge but it may be some time before we start seeing merges happen. There has been no talk of any merges in the near future. Thank you

5. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

I think they should give us all an 8 star tank god red hero! That will be a compensation for all the bugs in the future! :D