Compensation for March 12 issues

Discussion in 'News' started by Kris Dante, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Kris Dante

Kris Dante Administrator Community Manager

[​IMG]

Hey Dragon-tamers!
    We apologize for the troubles caused by the unavailability of events on Sunday. Thanks for your feedback and understanding.
    We have fixed the issue and have sent the compensation via in-game mail to all of you.
    Enjoy the game!

Play Dragon Blood

2. Master Chaos

Master Chaos New Member

Well thank you Mr. Dante. I have spent some money on Dragon Blood and others have as well, so the speed you corrected the issue was awesome. Now with your "Compensation Package", That was a very poor choice. You feel that was worth us not playing and spending for you all?? This game makes you all a lot of money and Dragon Blood very rarely has issues. Now when it does happen to have an issue, You all show your appreciation for us playing and spending on your game with those pea size compensation?? very disappointing.

player [18092992] likes this.
  3. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

I'll be honest, it was a bit more than disappointing. I'd trade it all for 300 dragon bloods of my level. I mean I would have gotten upwards to 150 from the events, and that's probably the rarest resource from all the events.
    That, and Wild Loot medals, which are incredibly slow to accumulate. 2 a run, twice a day makes 125 days to get the anima.