Check-in on the Calendar every day and claim rewards!

Discussion in 'News' started by MichAnd, Dec 14, 2020.

1. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ● Active Member Moderator

the event is working as expected except for the collection of Devil Wings. Devil Wing issue is being worked on.

Calendar is meant to get daily gift for first week of event. There is no daily reward after first week. If you continue to log in, through the Game Center, daily then you will be able to collect the interval gifts. There was an issue with collecting Devil Wings and this issue is being worked on.:)

2. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

Calendar is meant to get daily gift for first week of event. There is no daily reward after first week. If you continue to log in, through the Game Center, daily then you will be able to collect the interval gifts. There was an issue with collecting Devil Wings and this issue is being worked on.:)

3. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

4. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

5. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

6. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

7. BlackShadow

BlackShadow New Member

Then it is really stupid, and many will miss it overall and not be able to get the folloing rewards, and since there isnt any obvious tracker you can follow they say you have missed a day or two, which you cant prove.

Below is a copy of the text, you cant deny that it is understandable to get the opinion that after 7 days it all starts over from 1-7 or 8-14 until it ends.

It doesn't say: Collect rewards for 7 days in a row or the first week. And the calendar looks as it is broken and stoped working after 7 days.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And we should be compensated for it.
    ---
    Dear players!
    Log into Dragon Blood via the 101XP Game Center to collect more gifts! Check-in on the Calendar every day and claim rewards! The more check-ins you accumulate, the better the rewards will be!
    [​IMG]
    Rules of participation:
    - Collect rewards every day. If you miss a day then that reward is gone forever!
    - Each reward can only be claimed once!
    - Celebrate in-game for 7/14/16/17 days to receive especially valuable prizes. As soon as you reach the required number of days, a checkmark will appear next to the particular reward. Click it, then refresh the page to receive your well-deserved promo code!
    - All promo codes will expire in 7 days. Don't forget to activate them!
    ---

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
  8. BlackShadow

BlackShadow New Member

[​IMG]
    Thats is your own believe, It say claim rewards every day

The calender count stop working correctly day one, when it jumped to day 2 the same day, which I posted some where here.
    So at day 7 the calender counter thinks it is day 8 why no rewards is give out. It also result in no restart of day counter to day 1 or maybe continue at day 8, which whoud be triggered at the end of day 7 but now it was the end of day 8 instead.

Ps. As a player as all of us dont take devs part, and please dont think you know what devs mean. They write it down for everyone to understand what to do to fullfill the rules they make. No after construction is needed.

I think devs hope the calender will give out all rewards at the end, but I doubt that too, because the counter is 1 day ahed and will fail. Epic failure.

9. TheJimbo

TheJimbo Member Moderator

Feel free to believe what ever you like. Fact is the DAILY log in rewards were for ONLY 7 days. The rest are CUMULATIVE log in rewards, Meaning you didnt have to log in EVERYDAY, just X amount of times in the month. I am sorry you dont agree with it but it is the reality.

10. player [12467015]

player [12467015] New Member

Heroes, your gifts await: log into the game via the 101XP Game Center, check-in on the festive calendar, and receive promo codes with in-game rewards! New special gifts will be available every day, including valuable resources, upgrade spheres, and coupons!

Check-in for as many days as you can to claim even more valuable items: rumor has it that top-tier rewards include a pair of stunningly beautiful wings!

Time to catch luck by its tail!

This is for Jade Goddess but aplies to all browser games and it clearly says "gifts will be available every day", nothing about only first week or 7 days.
    Our counting did stop at day 11 so we cant claim the 2 best cumulative rewards. Overall this Calendar event is a bigger mess than Cold War event.

BlackShadow likes this.
  11. BlackShadow

BlackShadow New Member

Today we have day 14th, and the calendar is still broken according to me. But there are always those who know better than me, like the mods.
    So why does even the day 14th celebration reward fail, like the day 7th. What possible explanation can you have?
    Have I missed 1 day? Sure it is possible I cant prove I haven't, since the Calendar login tracker is not working.

Maybe you could agree the calendar is BROKEN!

12. coral

coral Member

My calendar stopped counting after day 7. I logged everyday, but day 14 reward is locked. (Today is day 14 in the calendar event.)

13. WanLesk

WanLesk New Member

wishes from merry christmas a happy new years without reward balens nice

14. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

I have posted to this. The calendar was set up to give out 11 total rewards. The first 7 days of daily log in and accumulative thereafter 7th day, 14th, 16th and 17th day you log in. We are sorry if you do not understand the event but please, do not call names or be abusive on this forum. Moderators are doing the best we can to help you understand and collect the rewards that have been offered. We are happy to see 101xp putting in effort to bring us new events that give us free items and we hope to see them continue on this path!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  15. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

calendar count was for the daily clams of 7 day daily reward.

16. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

We are working with support to make sure the additional 4 rewards from 7th, 14th, 16th and 17th day become able to claim. Please, be patient as this issue is worked on. :)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  17. Sassy [31267662]

Sassy [31267662] New Member

same here no wings after 7 days and no calendar to allow the 14 day either stopped after the 7th day.

18. BlackShadow

BlackShadow New Member

I dont believe your explanation, because if that is right it should have been stated in the event rules, but is isnt, so it is after constructed and what everyone can say, to fit the visible event.

Rules of participation:
    - Collect rewards every day. If you miss a day then that reward is gone forever!
    - Each reward can only be claimed once!
    - Celebrate in-game for 7/14/16/17 days to receive especially valuable prizes.

Rules doesnt mention The first 7 days of daily logins, so why should I understand that, just because it is shown images 1-7?
    But sure, you can have exclusive information, but I doubt it.
    Since the calendar is broken we dont know how the Calendar would have behave after day 7, why your explanation is after constructed.

Still the event is broken, no rewards on day 7, day 14, nor will it give out any rewards on day 16 and 17 either. Pretty much because on day 1 the calendar gave out rewards for day 2 as well. So the counter mechanism is broken and have been from day 1.

19. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

I am not asking you to believe or not. I am aware of the event, what rewards are meant and what is due. We are working with support to make sure the additional 4 rewards from 7th, 14th, 16th and 17th day become able to claim. Please, be patient as this issue is worked on. :)

20. TheJimbo

TheJimbo Member Moderator

Please refresh you game center and reload the game. There are codes on the Promo code page (gift) now . They are to get all 4 of the additional rewards from Calendar Event.