Character skill build

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player [12919766], May 12, 2016.

1. MrRubyDoyle

MrRubyDoyle New Member

Just wondering if anyone has taken their time to make a thread for DPS skill building? I have just joined today and wanting to get myself right into it.

2. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

There is no ultimate cookie cutter build. At least up until you unlock 3-star recruits it's best if you balance out your recruits and yourself. Keep your equipment equally up to date, enchanted and most importantly, in the same set.
    Once you've unlocked Thanatos you have the option of using two nukers instead of a support.

3. MooMoo

MooMoo Member

I think he wanted strictly "Skills" . . . Which to be honest you don't need to worry about anything but "rain of fire" tell you're near platinum ranked in arena.

Invaders skill build . . .
    Slash > Fire Ball > Rain of Fire > Bellow > Dragon strike

PvP Skill build for even fights . . .
    Slash > Fire Ball >Rain of Fire > Wrath > Dragon strike

Normal AFK Build for almost everything if you to lazy to try
    Slash> Fire Ball > Rain of Fire

4. MuffinProof

I strongly disagree with the invaders build. Never use aoe against a single enemy. If you lack the necessary starting rage, it's
    Slash>Fire ball>Fire ball>Fire Ball.

In PVP you might as well go Slash>Rain of Fire>Rain of fire/Fire ball, depending on what's left. Shouldn't spend your rage on fireball if you can use Rain of fire against multiple targets.

However, if you do happen to have the sets to start with 40 rage, then it's a simpler matter.

Ivaders: Slash>Bellow Dragon> Dragon strike/Fireball (Depending on if Bellow's rage regen procs) >Fire ball

PVP: Slash>Dragon's Wrath>Whatever's appropriate to mop up the rest.

5. MooMoo

MooMoo Member

You're literately dumb even on auto it won't use rain of fire . . . There's no reason not to take them as it's away on your skill bar.

Repeating exactly what I said, to try to sound smart is just getting old . . .

6. MuffinProof

How did I repeat anything you said? You literally put in fire ball as a waste of rage in almost all your skill orders. You make less sense than trouble king. If you'd have half a brain you'd never do pvp on auto. I named the skills in order of use, not the order they are on your skillbar. How can you be so oblivious. It doesn't matter even the slightest what order you put your skills on the bar.

7. MooMoo

MooMoo Member

You've seemed to miss the prompt two time let me spell it out for you since you have the mentality of a 5th grader. "Skill Build" as in just skills, not how to use them not how to build the toon just skills. You have 5 slots therefor in any skill build you will have 5 skills, now when you want to rub your two cents of a brain together let me know. I love to point out the obvious to kids like you. I mean it's not like I have anything better to do with my time (Sarcasm).

8. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Now Moo and Muffin, no reason for arguing. The great thing about the game is that everyone gets to set up their character in the manner that works best for them. That may not be what you believe is the best way, but it doesn't mean it's wrong.

Moo, your character can use rain of fire on auto if you have enough rage. You can increase your rage by having multiple pieces of equipment sets on your heroes so that right off the bat you will auto rain of fire or even dragon strike.

But again, that all depends on your personal preferences for your character and hero set up.

9. MooMoo

MooMoo Member

I'd appreciate it if you refrain from patronizing me in the future. I'm way stronger then most and have a very advanced knowledge of game mechanics
    s. Telling me how to use rain of fire is like a 5 year old telling a 90 year old how to open a door.

10. MuffinProof

You sure have a way of showing everyone your "prowess"
    In the end it's up to MrRubyDoyle if he wants to take sound advice, or... whatever you've been spewing out.

11. MooMoo

MooMoo Member

I'll be the bigger person here and just ignore you from now on. It'll be funny when you get kicked from sage people are getting tired of you. You have the very distinct problem of giving someone 2x^2 + 5x +36 =0 when all they wanted was 2+2 = 4. What you say half the time doesn't even apply to what was asked (e.g "There is no ultimate cookie cutter build. At least up until you unlock 3-star recruits it's best if you balance out your recruits and yourself. Keep your equipment equally up to date, enchanted and most importantly, in the same set. Once you've unlocked Thanatos you have the option of using two nukers instead of a support" ~ MuffinProof)

I wish you the best of luck . . .

xoxo,
    cow

12. MuffinProof

I do apologize. We got carried away in our disagreement.

13. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

I had someone today beat me with 60k less BR over and over and I thought my set up was good. I am ranked no 3 in server with no 4 far behind. It's all about what works best for you. I don't want to see you both arguing. Honestly you both are right. For your own set up there will always be someone better with a more intelligent setup until we figure out a better way. I do, however, hate the personal attacks such as "Telling me how to use rain of fire is like a 5 year old telling a 90 year old how to open a door." That is just silly. You would never say "You're literately dumb even on auto it won't use rain of fire" if you could open a door better than a 90 year old. I am alnost 90, pretty close anyways. I know how to open a door. Now, we are all different, we all face different competitors. What works for one, may not work for the other. This is where we all must try different setups, different styles, before we can beat what we are faced with. I don't care how good you think you are, there is always someone better, that you will have to readjust for. That is the challenge here, that is what we all strive for, what makes the game fun. If we have nothing to reach for because we know everything.....well there is no point in playing now is there?

14. MooMoo

MooMoo Member

I think you need to re-read this you don't really make a lick of sense. You're taking every single thing out of context which is what cause the original argument between Mirai and I. Where should I start there is a lot here, "Telling me how to use rain of fire is like a 5-year-old telling a 90-year-old how to open a door." This is a metaphor for how exactly you patronized me anyone over L60 will know exactly how rage works within the context of Rain of Fire. I believe if you're a mother and as old as you say you are you should grasp that concept. However, let me explain it to you like I must for everyone a 5-year-old has almost zero knowledge of the difference between the word push and pull. Where a 90-year-old even one who is illiterate has the experience to know to push or pull. Secondly, "You're literately dumb even on auto it won't use rain of fire," was purely talking about Invaders vs a single target. The game mechanics are set up even on auto to not use "Rain of Fire or Dragon Wrath" even if there on the skill bar. She threw a fit over a skill build for invaders on that pure simple fact. Not a single argument was about what skill build. What was better, it took her more than one attempt to get to the requested information after I already answered the question. You both have brains; however, nether of you seem to understand complex grammar and writing technicians. What has the world gone to in such a short amount of time, It makes me so sad . . .

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  15. MuffinProof

Sigh, You're the only one misreading your own post. You did not say your skillbar order was for auto-running Invaders. In fact, you didn't say anything about the order of skills you listed, leading me to believe that's the order you'd USE the skills, and that would make your list more than silly.
    If you had stated that you merely listed skills to put on the bar and then click the AFK button it would have been more clear.

As I stated in one of my posts above, the list I presented was in order you cast the abilities to achieve the outcome that has worked well for me. After all, I can only give advice on this from my personal experience.

16. MooMoo

MooMoo Member

"Invaders skill build . . .
    Slash > Fire Ball > Rain of Fire > Bellow > Dragon strike" ~MooMoo

Do I need to bold and underline skill build ? Did these two words pick up any new hidden meaning in the two weeks that I've had the misfortune of knowing you ? I said nothing about the order of skill because it wasn't asked for in the original post or it would be amended to such. The above stated build works in both AFK and practical use and mirrors that of 90+ percent of the population. I really don't have time to write the same build twice to say one is AFK and one is not. That is the greatest part of the English language, by saying "Invaders skill build" I unequivocally stated it works in all cases of Invaders. Please, before you open your mouth rub your two cents together to generate a charge.

Fun Fact
    "In 2011, the global adult literacy rate was 84.1%, compared to 89.5% for youth."
    http://www.uis.unesco.org/Education/Documents/fs26-2013-literacy-en.pdf

17. MuffinProof

Just stop, please. You're embarrassing everyone with your misguided gibberish.

18. MooMoo

MooMoo Member

Honey, I'm speaking English if you're having trouble understanding it. I'd be more then happy to help collect donations to send you back to school.

19. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

20. Venom [13663989]

Venom [13663989] New Member

that guy will empty his skills slots coz of both of u its not a big deal lets say he has rain skill in slot and he joined invaders in auto attack (afk) for sure his toon will not attack with rain skill but will attack with other skills with one enemy aos attk disable