changing from horde to alliance

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by player [15440282], Dec 1, 2016.

1. player [15440282]

player [15440282] New Member

Is there a way you can change your guild from Horde to Alliance

2. ❅BlackWidow❅

❅BlackWidow❅ Member

Hi.! No you cant change Faction.. When you chouse one its permenant..But Mods have submit players reguests for Faction change to the Devs, so maybe soon we will have this option...

3. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Would be nice to have it... Especially after server merges...

4. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

Honestly, factions should be removed. They do not seem to do anything but limit you to specific guilds. As far as I know there is no event that puts faction vs faction, you can even marry people from the other faction. So what's the point? I can't even come up with a decent real world example to show how badly this doesn't matter...oh here's one...you join one of two schools, supposedly bitter rivals, BUT you can marry people from the other school, you even have people from each school in class together, on the same sports teams, oh yeah and the teams are called "Team 1" and "Team 2" but you have people from Horde School and Alliance school on Team 1, and Horde school and Alliance school on Team 2, so it's like a confused free-for-all.

So, what exactly are they rivals about? What's the point? Just merge the 2 schools into a single school. Do the same with the games factions. I could see if factions actually meant something but aside from limiting which guild you can join, it doesn't. Even in Guild War you have Alliance Guilds teaming up with Horde Guilds against other Alliance and Horde guild mixes. In every event we're all mixed together...

Now if Guild War, War of Glory, War of the Gods, etc were set up where it was Faction vs Faction it'd actually mean something. Right now, it's about as useless as can be.

player [20285395] and Attig like this.
  5. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

I agree what is the purpose of factions apart from limiting the recruiting of players

6. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

+ Support, this would be so beneficial !

7. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Hi guys, we have put this in to devs. They said it will absolutely not happen as it will cause too much imbalance in game. I gave my arguments as to why it would be a good thing, but they still said no. I am sorry, but this is part of how they designed game, and it will not change.

8. Ade

Ade Member

I totally agree on some point with them, if fraction change would be possible all high br players would be in one guild and left the lower ones without any chance to improve their sacred weapons and makes getting tt help even more challanging for them. Because now many higher br player are usually auto tt for guild mates only when they are afk.

9. desjes

desjes New Member

your kidding right they say it throws game in unbalance wth they think they do when merging all the servers like they have beeen doing???? but thats ok coze that pays off more for them then to listing to the players and agree on surten points

10. Itzak

Itzak Member

Players get the chance to pick horde or alliance in general it doesnt matter what you pick. It does limit you to some guilds but as long as you make friends and play together you will always get help to do tt and other things. As far as guilds go if your guild isnt active or need more help you can always look for better more helpful guilds to join.