Change owner of account

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Iscorser, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Iscorser

Iscorser New Member

Hi, a player that doesnt play anymore wants to give me his account but dont know how to do it. She told me she write to change the Mail Adress from that account to one mine. I would like to know what steps we have to follow to do this.

Another thing, can I attach that account to my without suporposition of my S4 account. That account is from eserver Miracle, but merged into s4 where I am. Could I have both account in same mail and server but enter one by s4, and the other by s36 miracle? Tyvm !

2. Samantha's Father

Samantha's Father Member

Hello and Greetings from the Moderator Staff . I wanted to point out to you that selling , trading , or otherwise changing hands of in game related materials is strictly Prohibted under the Terms and Conditions . Taking over the account of someone else even if they do not wish to play anymore , is grounds to have that account banned from the game .

As a reminder the Terms and Conditions may be found at the following link https://en.101xp.com/pages/eula .
    The appropriate section would be 4.2.4 covering transfer of in game valuables or account .

Thank you