Carnival October event

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Ske1etor, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

Is this event missing a Lucky Draw tab that I assume it's supposed to have? We get tickets for it, but there is nothing to use the tickets on. Also, some of the items are in Chinese still.

alia, LeavesEyes and CandelLife like this.
  2. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Reported :)

LeavesEyes likes this.
  3. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

In the Discount Shop it has 1x Otter the Bodyguard. The price makes me want to believe that is enough to activate one usable Otter, but the item looks the same as one of the dragamon fragments/crystals that you need 100x of to claim in dragomon shop. Is there anyone that can confirm which it is? Because I'm not spending 200,000 rubies on one dragomon...

alia and Ravens like this.
  4. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

OK... I"M REALLY UPSET.... this better be a mistake.... no one had any answers, so i figured with the cost of the item (Otter the Bodyguard) in Carnival Discount Shop, and the fact that only 1 was available for sale, that this item would give me one usable Otter dragomon... NO, it gave me 1 of the 100 items i need to claim him in the dragomon shop... honestly wtf... Please tell me this is a mistake and I can get what was insinuated in the sale. *sigh*

5. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

Hate to say it. But they do not care. Just want more and more $$$$.

LeavesEyes likes this.
  6. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

I buy only stuff I know, and I buy only stuff which is complete. Neither the Sputum nor the Lava Rhino made it on my list. I am convinced that there will be no chance to get any missing fragments in the foreseeable future.

7. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

Could a moderator please comment on this?

8. DarkSt0rM

DarkSt0rM Member

So bought the otter for 2000 rubies and 5000 carnival points and What do ya know its only 1 of 100 u need. Very misleading it seemed like for that price you get the otter. So I would like to know was it a glitch and I was suppose to get otter or is it just yet another BS scam from the game. Maybe should state its 1 of 100 and not making it seem like u get the otter Id like a refund or im done rebuying so sick of misleading and not enough info...

9. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

You didn't manage to get all the fragments or what?

Yeah, this dragomon is quite expensive, however you can get cheaper in the Lucky Treasure.

10. DarkSt0rM

DarkSt0rM Member

wish I read this before I bought it also im very pissed off also like he said u can buy 1 so it looked as if was to activate it but nope. scams

11. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

This is really messed up Moxxi... as DarkSt0rM agrees and was also fooled, this item is a trap to take your rubies. Seriously try to explain to me how you can buy +10 frags at a time in Lucky Treasure, for 100 rubies per frag if you do all 100x hunts to get the +10 for 1000 rubies. You want to tell me that +1 fragment is not only 2000 rubies! (20x more expensive in the "DISCOUNT" shop than Lucky Treasure,) but they also cost 5000 Carnival points? No No No No NO... if this is not corrected it's straight up lying and stealing through a false advertisement insinuation. I don't know if it's legal or not, but if not fixed it's straight up wrong and this game will no longer see any of my money.

Many of us already spend quite a bit on this game... what is the point of swindling good paying customers with mysterious sales that are cryptic in what you get (and if you doubt this, find me one player that would buy that item as it was actually sold... 1/100 items that you need. I know there are at least 2 of us that bought it thinking it was more...) If that is the way they wish to proceed, I won't continue to be taken advantage of.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  12. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

That was one of the worst customer responses ever. It was a blaten admission that they are taking advantage of the customers.

It should have been more like 200 and 500 not 2000 and 5000. Even then that seems really high. Like I said before they dont care about the customer and that should be proof in the pudding.

Good Luck getting a resolve on this one.

Ske1etor likes this.
  13. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

Thanks Ravens... lets see if they can stand by and justify a 200,000 ruby dragomon... that is a $2,000 dollar dragomon at that price.

14. LeavesEyes

LeavesEyes New Member

o_OBetter be a glitch! That means you would pay like 2500 Euro/ dollars ( I estimate…, maybe it's more) for a pixel dragomon? That's just insane. I think paying 2000 rubies for the complete dragomon is allready a lot of money for some pixels...:rolleyes:

15. player25939487

player25939487 Member

what do you expect from this game. Their are some really good deals but the events over time I have come to the conclusion they are ripping people off with bad deals and costs involved.

16. DarkSt0rM

DarkSt0rM Member

YA but you can only buy 1 So how can this not be the whole thing its BS. Total scam place..It's fine I have no problem leaving this game seeing this is 3rd time been scammed by this POS game..

17. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

I am also waiting for something more than "It's a very expensive mount" as a response. As you said, the fact that only 1 is sold implies it is complete... not that an 8 day event only offers 1/100th of an item and at a ridiculous cost if that was what they intended to sell us. As stated, making a complete otter at that rate would cost 200,000 rubies, costing you a whopping $2000. Please make sure this is not a mistake, and if it is not, then it is straight up swindling good customers. Everyone should pay close attention to the results of this. You might learn a lot about the people in charge.

18. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

Isn't such a rip-off considered a "scam"? And if the answer to that is "yes", isn't it acceptable to report it to your country's Trading Standards e-crime team for proper investigation? Because surely, if all anyone does is complain here and accept the lame excuses, this behaviour and "scam" will continue.

19. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Sorry guys, didn't have much time for forum and game lately.
    I requested check for this thing, imho it can be error-do you remember 1frag instead of whole mount in another event? It was fixed, so I hope this is a mistake and will be fixed as well.
    Price of Otter's frag is a bit... Uhm... At least weirdly high.

20. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

Thank you Bejszi for looking into it.