can't log in

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player [13079864], May 21, 2016.

1. player [13079864]

player [13079864] New Member

i started playing and it asked to enter email addres but then somtime later i the game didnt remember my account i tryed to log in but it didnt work because i didnt have a paasword because it didnt ask that to me can someone help

2. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Hi there! Have you put in a support request at our support site yet? https://en.101xp.com/help
    This would be an account recovery issue and not something I can help you with directly.
    Please make sure you include all relevant account information when you contact support, such as server, account name, the email address you used, any receipt # of balen purchases you made (if relevant) , a list of items you know you had in your bag, what lvl you were, basically, anything and everything that can help prove you are the owner of the account. Just don't post any of this information to this public forum. That is your own private info and should only be given to our support.
    Please start there, and I will try to get as much information on account recovery as I can so that if you still need help I can provide more information, or escalate your issue to our tech team. You may be the first that I have seen with the issue, but you probably won't be the last...so I definitely need to know how to help you get your account recovered. You can private message me in the future if you need to.

3. Van [12897179]

Van [12897179] Member

i have the same problem at first, just use the forgot password option on the login tab, a email will be sent to reset your password, enter a new password and enjoy

4. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Thank you Van! Good info to have!