Can we stop Spawn Sitter's

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Bonnie, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Alyissia Alphien

Alyissia Alphien New Member

I'm glad you understand.
    Ohh the chinese thing i mean is the in the relics and also other thing in shop noble rank area.
    Also ... make more events that reward gold, it is so painful to level your heroes.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  2. Bonnie

Bonnie Active Member Staff Member Moderator

I noticed that it has been resolved so they can spawn sit al they want they cant kill in safe zones now.. Thank You Devs .. now can we do something about CS i am sick to death of doing a run and coming back to see the person who made the Team has just gone .. poofed without disbanding the team so 2 people are stuck there.. can there be something put in that when they go the team automaticaly disbands ?

3. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

hi bonnie at the minute this is being looked at by the devs and hope it is resolved as quick as possible and we understand how frustrated some players are so please bear with us

Bonnie likes this.
  4. Sucker

Sucker Member

Bonnie, I was left in a team and I noticed as I was about to dismiss the system kicked me back to the start. I am not entirely sure of the timeframe it keeps you there but its appeared to be fixed.

5. Bonnie

Bonnie Active Member Staff Member Moderator

maybe there are incidences like that but it happens so many times to be a glitch.