Can we stop Spawn Sitter's

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Bonnie, Aug 8, 2017.

1. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

like say ideas players had was either safe zones in spawns ( i do think this will be put in soon)
    another 1 was spawn killers be punished like take points away from their scores
    another 1 was when a player is killed they will get a 10 second spawn protection
    if players want to spawn kill their choice but u take the fun away for alot of players
    in my opinion as a player that is low and a cowards way like i say thats my opinion
    as a mod its a pvp game so every1 for themselfs

2. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

My opinion devs should finally work and listen to players and make spawn zones safe like in God's treasure. If its continue like this, I`m about to leave the game not because I don`t like a game, but I can`t see any point why I should pay for the game when I`m getting ignored, and no one seems to be interested in players opinion...

Bonnie likes this.
  3. Bonnie

Bonnie Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Kuanas i think the Devs are listening to players ..well the Mods are and passing it onto the Devs thats why suggestions are being made and we are on page 2 of this thread..
    suggestions are good and are a way to make the game go forward .

SirBuddy likes this.
  4. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Do they listen to players? They said something about punishments only as most of us offered to implement safe zones and problem solved in that event

5. Bonnie

I think they are saying it is a option

SirBuddy likes this.
  6. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

haha if game allow to kill in spam zones there is no chance that someone can be punished

7. Bonnie

They are just throwing uo ideas ..some are pretty good ones .

SirBuddy likes this.
  8. player [22641017]

player [22641017] New Member

Have more then 1 spawn point?
    This way 1 player can't sit and kill same player over and over.
    Have them on opposite sides of each other to have greater distance making it quite difficult for players to control.
    This could work for gods treasure but may be a problem for dragon's treasure.

9. Bonnie

I like the Idea of zero points in spawn zones

SirBuddy likes this.
  10. SirBuddy

SirBuddy Active Member

I like that idea also. that would make people not want to spawn kill anymore

Bonnie likes this.
  11. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

no points in spawn killing thats a good punishment
    but if cant sit in the spawn zone they will only stand just outside the spawn and wait for u to come out to kill you
    its a catch 22 but i hope the players can understand where every1 is coming from
    at min there is no rule about spawn killing it is a pvp event afterall and only way to get points is by killing
    and a easy target is a easy target points mean prizes

12. Sucker

Sucker Member

For those that have not read the EULA

4.2.6. to use the game in any way not provided for in this Agreement and by normal gameplay, including the use of programming errors in the game and other defects that arise during use of the Game but the exploitation of which is contrary to the principles of the Game and this Agreement;
    4.2.7. to restrict the access of others to the Game or prevent others from using the Game, by means of harassment, threatening, persecution, creating uncomfortable situations, providing unwanted attention or inconvenience, or any other means;
    4.2.8. to offend other people in the Game; nor to use profanity in the Game or words that are so similar as to be confused with profanity;

13. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

And? Read again.The game is PVP event. Only one way to stop spam hitting is to implement safe zones as they did in daily event

14. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

kaunas just play the game you want to play it thats ur prerogative it is a pvp game these cs events is based on fighting eachother to gain points if it means killing the weaker players thats ur choice no 1 elses
    to make the more fun for every1 all ur ideas have been submitted to be looked at
    so lets have sum fun and see you on the killing field :p

15. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

We need safe zones to be implemented and problem solved. Why we have safe zones in other events and this one taking ages?

16. Alyissia Alphien

Alyissia Alphien New Member

Talking about fairness, its all
    This is all developers fault, the game isn't organized at all.
    The PVP should be split by player level, what chance does a level 70 haves against a lvl100.
    Yes, you pay for your items, split it by levels and things get more balanced.
    Then you can have a level 70 with 800 k BP and a level 70 with 200 BP but that's a difference of people who invest and who doesn't, isn't 30 levels difference.
    Game goal is to make money out of players, that we all know. But do you really think you will inspire people to invest by not supporting them and placing them to be "food for the crows" in PVP matches?
    Think again.
    You can set it like this for example :
    from lvl40 to 59 ,
    lvl 60 to 79,
    lvl 80 to 99 .... and so on

Oh, dear dev´s if you don't feel like coding and sorting things you can just apply that a certain level difference doesn't give points to the attacker.
    A level 100 constantly hitting a level 70 its more than 15 levels difference gets no points for the kill.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  17. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

ok its no 1s fault the game is fun you get points no matter wot but you say split it into lvls that wont work you have players that lvl 80 and have 4 mil bp so it should be split into bp lvls

but we will sit down and talk about splitting it if it happens it happens we can only tell the devs our suggestions and go from there

18. Sucker

Sucker Member

Has anyone noticed this is fixed now and you cannot hit someone in spawn area anymore. Hooray for that!! They just wait for you as you exit now so beware!! Unless its fixed for some and not others!!

19. Alyissia Alphien

Alyissia Alphien New Member

Your suggestion doesn't work due to one simple matter.
    There are things that improve a lot your BP that unlock when you reach a certain level, that is the reason why I said to split it by levels to make it more balanced.
    Another thing and with all respect IT IS developers fault, are you going to tell me that it is players fault that the game crashes when you open the shop at certain times and the things that were copied from other games and are in chinese it is also our fault.
    Perhaps it is.
    I admit I'm harsh in some things I say, isn't because I love to point fingers to anyone, it is for them to realize where the errors are and fix it so everyone enjoys the game even more.

20. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

yep mine would be flawed it comes down to how build ur toon
    using by lvl is flawed aswell when u factor the vips and the talent cards into it
    by i hear doing it by lvl is abit better way
    as for the devs ive been doing this for too long now and the devs here doing a fantastic job on the game and the bugs and they listen to suggestions every1 has and they put them in place when they can
    if your not abit harsh wont get anywhere and u wont get ur point across
    we do listen to you and we try and find the solution that is best for everyone