Can we stop Spawn Sitter's

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Bonnie, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Seriously this is getting out of control ,,Everywhere there is a Blue/red team and there is a spawn site there is always at least 1 smart or not so smart person sitting next to the spawn waiting for the little guy to come out and so they can kill them instantly ,
    so the little guy doesn't get any points gets fed up and leaves the game and today it happened twice in Gods Treasure .. how can they get points to buy things if this is happening ..it really is not fair that the little guy can not progress ..oh and then to taunt .. "come on reds come out to play" shakes my head .

Madame No.9, ArcaneIce and SirBuddy like this.
  2. SirBuddy

SirBuddy Active Member

I completely Agree with you Bonnie... it is not cool for people to do this.. and you are right it does make it unfair... it happens all the time in total war also

3. Daisy Bell

Daisy Bell Active Member

Killing Field , Total War , Gods Treasure and Dragon treasure are cross-server events where players are supposed to kill each other in order to obtain rewards and ranks.
    Indeed , it does not seem fair when a player with high BP kills a player with low BP (especially in the base) but we all have to remember that this is a PVP (Player vs Player) game and on top of that , that high BP player worked for his stats (and/or paid) so it doesn't look that unfair to me.

It's everyone's choice to join or not to join these events but you have to be prepared to kill or to be killed!
    You can progress through the game without these as well.

Stay cool and enjoy the game! :cool:
    PS: Killing inside the base is an issue which is discussed and we try to find a solution.

4. Bonnie

I pay to Play .. mind i don't get the mod bonus ..but Daisy do you think it is fair standing at a spawn waiting for people to come out following people just to kill them maybe oh i don.t know because you don't like the person ? do you as a mod or even a general player think it is right that people are so fed up of not being able to progress that they want to leave ?
    I play a lot because i am disabled i am stuck in the house most of the time and yes i pay what i can afford it would be a shame for me and others like me not enjoying the game due to spiteful people .. food for thought maybe .

ArcaneIce and SirBuddy like this.
  5. Daisy Bell

Daisy Bell Active Member

1.Nobody ever paid to be a moderator! Do not make such statement! I found that very offensive!
    2.No , i don't think is fair killing players inside their base! Yet you can do that so i can't force anybody not to do it , all i can do is to ask nicely.
    3.If someone don't like you for various reasons and he/she kills you 10 times in a PVP event that's totally fine.(It's a killing event! - please i do not want to repeat myself) Want my advice? Make friends not enemies. :D
    4.I will not argue with you on this subject no more , you have to understand what means PVP and what means to break the rules.
    5.I will always be available for question about game mechanics or tips in game.

Stay cool and enjoy the game! :cool:

6. Bonnie

1 .. I never said mods get paid i said they get a bonus
    2..I am happy you don't think it is Fair as it was you doing it so i am asking you nicely not to do it.
    3..I am very helpful in the game and have only made one Enemy it seems and that was over said person demanding i apologise which i refused to do as i did nothing wrong
    4..I am not arguing ..i posted about spawn sitters and you chose to reply..
    5..I think I will ask British thank you ..
    6.. Have a nice day .

SirBuddy and ArcaneIce like this.
  7. Itzak

Itzak Member

thank you Bonnie i understand your complaint I do understand we need a better way to handle this . I will be asking if we can add an atk cool down of a few seconds when leaving spawn that will help make a bit better. We do take your concerns and suggestions very serious and thank you for your time to voice it. Have a great day and thanks again.

8. Bonnie

Thank You Itzak. that was a productive polite answer x

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    ArcaneIce, catsa and SirBuddy like this.
  9. catsa

catsa New Member

So is it ok to sit in a spawning ground and kill spawns or afkers??..if so why even bother to run around..just go to the opposite team and kill spawn..this is so wrong ..but if no one cares then have at it ..sit on the opposite team and kill !!!!!.Im against sitting in a spawn area not outside after they move from spawn ground ..... Rant for today..aka Mora

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  10. catsa

catsa New Member

Im a VIP 10 and I think that it is wrong to judge people because they dont invest or invest enough to obtain certain perks and to Daisy why are you always asking for an apology ..this is a forum ! I have total respect for Mods I do but people are just asking questions. Please dont be offended because I dont think anyone comes in here to offend .. and i think everyone understands PVP but there has to be a guide line or everything goes amuk.. People are not getting enough answers for ingame issues hence frustration Edit: as for making friends in PVP there is no such thing :(

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  11. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

In all this kind of games, it should be a massive PVP. Why are we spending money? To get strong, I think and enjoy PVP. Every single step we need to fight against someone. Dungeon, arena, goddess dungeon and so on.

12. player [22234147]

player [22234147] New Member

I think you could impose a penalty if you kill inside the spawn ring. as soon as they leave it should be fair game. this is a war game. if you time your exit with many people you can get out...sometimes.

13. Brigid

Brigid Registered Users

Only bonus a Moderator gets in any game is special colored writing that no one else gets. other than that. nothing.

14. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

ok lets get back on topic or ill close it
    lets see now
    1, free zones would be fair
    2 i like this 1 a cool down for players that get killed of 5 seconds so they can make a break for it maybe 10 seconds might be too long
    3 either respawns be free zones or if u spawn kill u get a penalty

any more ideas

SirBuddy likes this.
  15. SirBuddy

SirBuddy Active Member

i thought that a barricade around Spawn area that only that team would be able to go through but I dont know how that would be able to be done

16. Daisy Bell

Daisy Bell Active Member

My opinion :
    1. Blue base/red base should be safe zones.
    2. There should be at least 2 seconds (maximum 3) between each attack. (5 i think is too much since it takes 10 to collect an objective)
    3. Sitting in front of the base and waiting (on purpose ) for someone to leave and kill him should be lightly punished.(If the same player abuse of this , there should a severe punishment as well)
    4. Total War should have safe base as well! (Right now a blue player can enter the red base and kill players in there)

Like xBRITISHx said , any more ideas and opinions are very welcomed!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  17. catsa

catsa New Member

they are doing it to gain points ..but of course they would just stand there and kill..my suggestion take the points of the spawn zone and it will fix the problem :) then you wont see as many sitters as well..

Bonnie likes this.
  18. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Punished for what? Game devs allow doing that by default. Till nothing changed and safe zones not implemented. If anyone gets any punishment, I will leave not even dragon glory but dragon blood too... Enough is enough of this nonsense. I can spend my money somewhere else or other game.

19. catsa

catsa New Member

so how far should players be from the opposition base ..most people in it are afkers they dont move ..like little fireants..just bugs to be stepped on by Kaunas lmao

20. catsa

catsa New Member

what Kaunas said ..soon gonna be quitting time for a lot of people ..prolly me as well ...to me right now its a very frustrationing game with lots of issues that dont make it fun to play

Kaunas likes this.