Bullying during Game Play

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player [22756539], Jul 30, 2017.

1. player [22756539]

player [22756539] New Member

I guess have have a question. Are there any rules covering when a high level player (over 100) purposely kills a lower level player to steal their wins turns Event Level Boss? This has happened several times to me. They also attack people during other events to make sure you cannot win anything. It's one guild that does it most often.
    Is this just part of the game or just bullying?

2. Brigid

Brigid Registered Users

there is a fine between bullying and game play. This game is pvp and these actions you speak of have been deemed as pvp. You and I can agree or disagree on this matter but this is the ruling.

3. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

who mostly does it i know most ppl on there if i can will have a chat with them but like brig says its a pvp game

4. player [22756539]

player [22756539] New Member

But one guild killing anyone that's not in that guild to get Boss wins isn't fair. Moderating chat doesn't do anything for the low levels that have 90 or better stealing their Boss wins.

5. Brigid

Brigid Registered Users

We moderate chat to keep people from verbally attacking others. We also moderate to keep the chat at a level of pg-pg13. content. Also we report any bugs or problems players come by as we are a direct connection to the administration that can reach the devs.