Bullying-Boss stealing/hogging-harrasing

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player28424776, May 20, 2019.

1. player28424776

player28424776 New Member

As of 5-16-2019, the guild on S14 now known as "Darkness" has been openly killing and stealing bosses from lower players not only including myself. I have made screenshots showing these players going out of their way to kill my character and steal the bosses that I had been attacking long before they had gotten to them. I am unsure of how the shots will post but I have in the area of 20 pictures of this going on as well I have witnessed the same players going out of their way to kill other players while afk in the game or to keep killing them for bosses that they were attacking to begin with and then claiming they "darkness" were the ones at the bosses to start with.
    it says the file at 500mg is still to large, help with this may be needed. Rev. E.A. Riggs

2. Allyisah

Allyisah Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Im well aware of Darkness Guilds actions. Their excuse they have given me is ridiculous. Their kill count that Ive seen is uncalled for.

3. player28424776

player28424776 New Member

Yes, and here of late, they've been trying to bate me with the alleged repeat of chat spam by doing the same things to solicit ( I guess) my reporting of their behavior in world chat. I think others should know about their behavior and I can't help but say something when they are attacking me for no reason other than to steal the boss/es I am fighting

4. player24412628

player24412628 New Member

wow, you complain about darkness 6 months ago and now your in darkness and you see how bad gangsters really are. so how does it feel, that i told you so.