Bugged HoB - Lost 60 points thanks to your bugs

Discussion in 'Help and support' started by LaPeste, Apr 24, 2017.

1. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

This is amazing, this is the second time i lose more than 40 points from HoB just becuase the feature is BROKEN!

Image Attached... shows how i was completely STUCK with that black screen in which i cant do anything and the count time was at time 0 ..... i was not able to do nothing at all... i refresh the game and when i come back i lost 30 points! you have any idea the amount of time that takes a player like me to get 30 points!? that plus the last time i lost another 30 points ?? 60 points total to the trash cos the game is developed by a buch of apes?

Who will give me those 60 points i lost back!? GO check my freaking logs of the game and get me my points back .... im sick and tired of all these incompentent developers ... everytime the players wants to do something you ruin it with your complete lack of knowledge and profesionalissm.

2017-04-24_13-32-12.jpg

2. Brigid

Brigid Registered Users

LaPeste,

I am sorry you are having issues with "Hall of Battles." I will report this issue immediately. In the meantime, i took the time tested it out myself and had no troubles. May I suggest cleaning your cache and refreshing browser before attempting to do , "hall of Battles?" Please refrain from directing insults towards the game developers. Thank you.

3. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

Cache!? What does cache has to do with any of this!? Refresh my browser? You want me to refresh my browser everytime i will do HoB? Are you serious?

Of course you cant reproduce the issue, it is a random issue, if i knew the correct way to trigger it i would have posted it right away .... Please refrain to answer nonsense towards the game development. Thank you

PS: I never insulted anyone, actually i think i am insulting the apes right now

4. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

whos an ape please refrain from insulting us if u dont u will be banned from the forums ty

DeathMyst likes this.
  5. DeathMyst

DeathMyst New Member

I have done HoB numerous times, in groups and solo and have never had an issue.