Bug

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Omega, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Omega

Omega New Member

Can anyone check what is happening with skill interface in Dragon Glory s138?if its something unfixable please let us know asap cause of is it worth to rech or not,,,,thx in advance

2. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Omega s138 is a test server for html 5 - at the moment game is still running flash version but it will be no longer supported from 31/12/2020. Players are testing and reporting bugs to the devs.
    Don`t recharge in this server because as I mentioned its a test server and will be only for a month or two

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  3. Faith♏

Faith♏ Member Moderator

Thank you Kaunas for informing Omega. Yes Omega this is just a test server to get bugs out of before it launches.. upload_2020-10-27_6-45-33.png is not a new server like the others. Others like Kaunas said are still running flash this said server is not running that.

4. Omega

Omega New Member

Thx for the reply guys...but i did recharged already so my question is will be fixess at all at this serv or it will stay as it is till end...thx again

5. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

I would suggest to ask a refund as this is a test server and will be closed after initial testing period is over. Do you know how to submit ticket to the support?

6. Omega

Omega New Member

No need for that...ill leave to 101xp my 10 bucks to invest it in game lol...thx Kaun for your time!

Kaunas likes this.
  7. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Glad that I could help :)