Bug helped people exploit their battle rate

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player28417052, Apr 16, 2019 at 12:57 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. player28417052

player28417052 New Member

Well some devs asked about a bug.Here it is.When chat wasn t working ok and you all remember that, was a bug at TREASURES HUNTER PATH...where u could reset and reset.I think a lot people used that secretely.One of them was a server with 3 moderators in.The server where is LADY ASHE who all people love.(hahaha)Anyway no need screenshots and bullshits.You can all see that LADY ASHE have all or almost all equipments rare and MORUK who is the heaviest spender and stronger in game superior or spledid.That s why our friend LADY ASHE suddenly started pvp everyone and still continue that.We can see him so happy he is strong now and killing or stealing people destroying the game somehow too.So cause a lot games on the world can do and i played games with rollback when was cheat or bug from vip or not vip players(not vip ussually were banned)i ask from devs ROLLBACK TO THOSE PLAYERS. DATA FILES ACTIONS OF PLAYERS CAN EASY BE FOUND AND ΡΕΜΟΩΕ THE ITEMS THEY GOT FROM THE BEGGINING TILL THE END OF THE BUG FROM THOSE PLAYERS.Otherwise let s explain us how LADY ASHE have rare items and MORUK who play fair and pay a lot like other players not.AT LEAST ANSWER THAT TO MORUK AND ALL HEAVY CASHERS .LADY ASHE i really expect stupid answers from you like u spend 20000 dollars at games and bla bla bla.People that not cheat or steal not afraid so no answering.Here will be the real fight.Not in game killing or stealing us with cheat.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019 at 1:17 AM
    player28588321 likes this.
  2. player28417052

player28417052 New Member

Really LADY ASHE and SPECTRA for me are the next WACKO and ASHANTI who missed them.Wonder why.Was an almost same story there too.

3. Dreadius Reborn

Dreadius Reborn Member Moderator

okay if you think someone has cheated or is cheating. please submit a ticket with your screens. forums is not the place for mud slinging. if they are found to have cheated it will be dealt with but use the correct channels to do so.

Bejszi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.