Bound Balens

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Talidas, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Talidas

Talidas New Member

Alchemy should not require bound balens after a certain VIP level or there should be a reliable way in game to acquire that doesn't come from your wallet. I'm running 2 guys now after a marriage fiasco. The VIP7 guy has 0 Bound balens with a million needs to spend them on. The vip2 guy has 11k bound balens.

Vip7 is aound 200 dollars I believe. After spending that kind of money, I should not be struggling for gold.

Braap

2. Ronny

Ronny New Member

In mine opinion it's quite weird yeah

Talidas likes this.
  3. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Alchemy is simply the way to place some type of limit on the amount of gold a player can get in one day. Think about it, if someone could get unlimited gold, everyone would have weapon enhancement maxed, all heroes would be orange or god level...there would be nothing to come back every day to work toward. You can get Bound Balens daily in Treasure Hunt. If you play every day, there is no reason you can't always make good strides towards advancing your character and heroes. It just won't happen immediately, and why would you want it to? That would be game over.

4. Ronny

Ronny New Member

Dungeons give you some Gold too.

5. Talidas

Talidas New Member

Not asking for unlimited, would still only be X amount of runs.

6. Talidas

Talidas New Member

That is petty money, missing out on 12m plus.

7. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Talidas,
    You are not missing out on anything. Both of these characters may be you, but the explanation is still the same. The little VIP2 guy has 11k bound balens because he has either been saving them up and not using them to alchemy or train his mount or because he has less alchemy attempts at VIP2 and therefore is getting much less gold . The VIP7 guy has been spending the bound balens as he gets them to help strengthen his character. You both still had the balens. The VIP7 ultimately has gotten much more bound balens than the VIP2 and is stronger now because he has used his. The VIP2 guy may have saved a bunch, but he is no where near as strong yet as his character could already be. Its a simple as that. Your VIP7 needs to keep working hard, because the higher you get your gear enhancement and your heroes, the more gold you are going to need. It gets harder, but the satisfaction of accomplishment is even greater as you grow.

8. Ronny

Ronny New Member

I won't be an fun game if you got everything unlimited.