BATTLEGROUND - Out of balance

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by VincentPrice, Jul 25, 2018.

1. VincentPrice

VincentPrice New Member

I am nearing 3.5M BR and am competing in BG's with players 20 levels over me. This is just pathetic. I would understand a more leveled playing field where players consist of levels +/-3 or +/-4, But to exceed that is nonsense. Can't even get to the Kyanite and rarely if ever get to win a battle because I'm just swamped with players so much higher that I don't have a chance of a win.
    This is an issue that really needs attention, as I know there are many players who just won't even participate in BG due to this very problem.

player23166983 likes this.
  2. Artemisia

Artemisia Member Moderator

Unfortunate its the nature of the game, and in most game the same happens. I have over 7mil and even I get busted a few times lol, in battle ground, did it last night and got swamped with being killed, after all it is a war game.

3. Stacy [10218313]

Stacy [10218313] Member

You may be fighting stronger people but over 20 levels is incorrect the brackets are broken down ever 10 levels 30-40 40-50 50-60 60-70 then ultimate battleground

4. Sunny [27409263]

Sunny [27409263] New Member

it is not realy the lvl´s, it is the BR ,the ones with the real high BR can do what they want there and get mostly the kyanite, or stel it from the ones with the lower BR when they get it, so it´s the BR ,they have to make different batle grounds with so all have a fair chance