Balen Fund - questions...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Peteroid, May 27, 2017.

1. Peteroid

Peteroid Member

last month i put 1000 Balens into Balen Fund on the 10th or 11th of the month.. i PLANNED to keep these Balen in Balen Fund until they raised 170% payout.. BUT.. on the 21st of the month.. the GAME CASHED ME OUT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION at 109% payout!
    IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN THIS MONTH AGAIN?
    ON WHAT DAY CAN I PUT BALENS INTO BALEN FUND TO GUARANTEE GETTING 170% PAYOUT (assuming i leave it in max time)?
    WHY DID IT CASH ME OUT AFTER 10 DAYS?.. IT WAS ***IMPOSSIBLE*** TO GET 170% PAYoUT!!!!.. SO IS THE BALEN FUND PAYOUT CHART A LIE?!!
    i WANT to buy and put 5000 into Balen Fund this month AND get 170% payout.. but my BAD EXPERIENCE last month makes me NOT want to do it since i think it is BROKEN!!!!!!!

2. Jin Se Yeon

Jin Se Yeon Active Member

Hi, Peteroid what server are you?

player20679499 likes this.
  3. Peteroid

Peteroid Member

AGAIN... why aren't members of the DRAGON BLOOD team coming here at least once a day and answering questions?

like i said... i would LIKE to SPEND buy 5000 Balens.. but until i start getting answers here.. i am too afraid to spend my RETIREMENT MONEY spend on game... especially when this BALEN FUND seems BROKEN... and i am not willing to risk almost $50 because you won't give me the assurance it is working... or HOW to invest to get 170% payout...

you re LOSING money because you are not answering questions here! ...

4. Peteroid

Peteroid Member

i am on server S66 .. though i log in using S70 (which was my original server which was merged into S66)...

5. Attig

Attig Active Member Moderator

Student
    I am sorry for the long wait this issue has caused you. We moderators check forums regularly, however it takes time to find an answer and this one has been especially hard to look into. Do not worry though, we are doing all we can to find out why you are having this problem :)

Wifey4Lifey likes this.
  6. Peteroid

Peteroid Member

ok... but if you can't find the answer in 4 days i can't imagine how you will ever find it... hehe

7. Kaleena

Kaleena New Member

You have to put balens in THE VERY 1st DAY the events start to get the max payout. It takes 20 days for it to build. You put balens in 10 days in the cycle, so it cashed you out when the event was over...the 20th day.

8. Peteroid

Peteroid Member

thanks for response!... yes ... the problem was that the event started with only 10 days left (on the 10th).. and it was not clear whether or not one could start it on any day during the event and it would last 20 days for that investment... that is i thought i only had to START it in event time, not COMPLETE it... other events do precisely this... the balen investment one for example...

but i did start it on 1st day this time.. so all is good... they also require one to recharge to be eligible on same day...

9. Peteroid

Peteroid Member

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

oncee again the Balen Fund event ENDED BEFORE 20 DAY.. i can't AFFORD to buy the recharge balens AGAIN .. i spent $50 on the ASSURANCE tht this event would last 20 days,, the timr said 20 days,, but it CASHED ME OUT AGAIN.. this is unacceptable..
    you CAN'T HAVE A TIMER THAT SAYS 20 DAYS AND THEN END IT BECAUSE OF A MERGER YOU JUST ANNOUNCED YESTERDAY

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE... I NEED TO HAVE THE LAST DEPOSIT LAST 20 DAYS.. I SPENT money ON THE ASSURANCE YOU WERE GOING TO HAVE THIS LAST 20 DAYS.. THE TIMER SAID 20 DAYS...

ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THIS SOMEHOW.. I AM /NOT /EVER /EVER /EVER /EVER GOING TO SPED MONEY EVER AGAIN IF YOU BID NOT FIX THIS AND GIVE ME THE 170 PERCENT YOU PROMISED!!!,, FOR THE LAST DEPOSIT,. NOT YET A THIRD ONE...

I AM RETIRED.. I HAVE NO INCOME.. IF YOU DO NOT FIX THIS YOU JUST GOT ME TO SPEND MONEY IN A *lie*... FIX THIS!

SO FAR THIS EVENT IS A LIE.. TWICE IT SAID DEPOST AND LEAVE FOR 20 DAYS AND GET 170 PERCENT RETURN.. AND YOU NEVER EVER EVER EVER LET IT LAST 20 DAYS... AND NO WARNING...

I AM VERY ANGRY... I HAVE A PLAN BASED ON TRUSTING YOU... AND EVEN THOUGH I KEEP BRINGING THIS UP HERE.. AND YOU KEEP ASSURING ME IF I DEPOSIT ON FIRST DY I WILL GET 170 PERCENT IF I LEAVE IT 20 DAYS.. YOU KEEP CASHING ME OUT.. THI IS UNACCEPTABLE..

YES I KEEP REPEATING MYSELF.. BECAUSE I AM VERY VERY VERT ANGRY... !

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  10. Jin Se Yeon

Chill up peteroid i already reported it and please limit using capslock i got your problem and we will fix that Sorry for that and thankyou :rolleyes:

11. Peteroid

Peteroid Member

OK thanks..

12. Peteroid

Peteroid Member

sorry i go so riled.. but i am on a very fixed income and splurged for this... it i already fixed.. thanx! :)

13. Jin Se Yeon

Anytime pet :) nextime just chill :rolleyes:

14. ddestinyPR

ddestinyPR New Member

i did not clame any of my balens for the whole 20 days and now its gone. plz can someone tell me what do I have to do next? i have a pic of it but its to big to upload.

15. bluhoteyes

bluhoteyes Member

if when you make the screenshot make sure it is .jpg and not any other like .bmp that will let you upload it to a place like photobucket.com or tinypic.com :) hope this helps

16. Jin Se Yeon

Hi! ddestiny it is impossible not to claim you balens fund if you didn't claim it, it will automatically send via email.

17. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html
    download this then all u have to do is copy and paste it and it will upload

18. bluhoteyes

bluhoteyes Member

19. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member