Baccarat Reward?!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Fl3ppy, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

I apologize this info was missing from this event.
    I'm sure personally its been added in there to the future but I'm talking about it.
    Thank you for your feedback :)

2. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

Yes! It is starting to be a habit of devs to NOT put the correct information or provide no guides at all, and when providing them, just partially as in dragomons! It was NOwhere written that we had to bet 10 chips at once to get top rewards. People spent loads of rubies betting and would have surely bet those chips at once if it was written somewhere, but hey, NO guide was provided for Baccarat and now they won't give us any reward because of a ghost rule! Not good!
    I want the rewards I won based on the game, since no guide was there to tell us to bet those 10 chips at once.

3. Neamhain

Thanks Tricia, but I do not care now about the future: I already spent my rubies and there was NO guide to say we had to bet 10 chips at once. I want my rewards for the game I already played, not the one I will play in the future! It is not fair on us whom are spending money!!

player25694372 likes this.
  4. Neamhain

I wrote to the support and was told devs were "looking into what to do" re Baccarat rewards.

Baccarat had no guide as everyone knows, and many did not even know how to play it.
    We spent rubies, a lot of them, betting to get top rewards, only to be told -once the event was finished! - that we "had to bet 10 chips at once to get top rewards".
    This AIN'T FAIR to those who spent money. No rule in writing, no rule existing = pay off our rewards.
    I won multiple times the top score and now this has been swept under the rug, maybe in the hope we will forget about it?

Well, if so know that we won't forget the waste of rubies for no rewards. Very disappointing!

5. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

I wondered why I only ever saw 4 players had won anything...and I was told I received rewards for betting, I didn't. I only got rewards for using a certain number of points even when I bet correctly.

Neamhain likes this.
  6. Neamhain

Same here. I only got the lower rewards, but were we told of the "10 chips at once" betting, I'd have bet that way. I spent my money trying to gain the top rewards, a lot of money, and nowhere was written that I would have never got them by betting normally. NOT FAIR!

7. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

yeah it happened by coincidence i only bet 10 at a time, was pure luck tho as i tend to bet 10 chips whatever im doing with those sort of events.

8. Neamhain

Exactly: by coincidence. No rules written there on that

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  9. Neamhain

Any news on what the devs have decided here? It's not fair we get no rewards, but even worse we get no answers!!!

10. Tricia

11. Neamhain

Thanks, however what about the rewards we are owed?
    There was no guide, no rules = give us the rewards! They just cannot tell us of rules after the event has ended.
    We spent tons of rubies to buy chips to get top rewards and only after all ended we were told "oh, you should have bet 10 chips at once"...
    Are they kidding, right? It's neither written of such rule in the guide you provided us link of.....

12. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Because that rule was removed. That's why you can't find it there.

13. Tricia

Neamhaim, in that guide is a rules what its now.
    They change earlier rule so I think its better to all player that every chip that wins give a reward.

14. Neamhain

Fantastic news!
    So when are we getting our rewards for last Baccarat then? Because I, like many, spent rubies and got only the simple rewards, even though I won many times top score. I got none of the top rewards as yet.

15. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

I don't know if you already noticed that we (mods) don't have crystal ball, which could be used in these situations :(

Only way to try to get your rewards is actually through ticket. BUT.
    Really I'm not sure if there are any logs for these events (as there are too many of them, and much more players...), where is saved who bet what and what he won. For proving.

I think that there aren't any logs of this kind. So only thing what I can is ask you to contact support again and wait. On forum we can't do anything with your problem, I'm sorry.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  16. Neamhain

I did raise it and was told they were "deciding" about the situation. I wonder: what exactly they have to decide?
    They owe us those rewards and yes, there are logs of the winnings for they have checked mines and told me I got 70 simple rewards from my bettings.
    I just did NOT get the top rewards when I won top score. So tickets don't work, you guys can't ask them again... it aint' good one bit.

Am fed up of being exploited for real money to be honest and this is a feeling many share. I won and want my rewards, it's not a difficult thing to give them to us. We pay real money and have a contract (the terms and conditions): as customers we deserve a fair treatment and answers from them.
    I appreciate you mods can't do much, but at least you could let them know that there are people still awaiting those rewards, given tickets go completely ignored by them.

17. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Give me your ticker nr. please.

And logs for received things probably aren't same as for event attempts or so - afaik from other games, where I had access to these things.
    How powerfull would be machine taking care about ppl in 100 servers in all events, every their turn, bet, click... For being honest I can't imagine that.

18. Neamhain

I wrote directly to support (i.e. no ticket number, just email). Will screenshot for you tomorrow Bej.

However, as a matter of fact our toons are identifiable by the software, via our unique ID. They can see ALL our game life past and present: how much we spent, on what, what event we played and what we won there. Such data do not expire, they are stored and linked to our toons.
    Devs told me what I won in Baccarat - the simple rewards, that is - and how many times; they can see I won top score etc.

19. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Devs told you what you received or what you should receive?

20. Neamhain

They told me what I received from simple rewards. Meaning that if you did not bet those 10 chips at once, you would only get simple rewards.
    My argument is that there was no written rule about this, because there was no guide at all in Baccarat.
    I won many time the top score award, but was not given top prizes.