Auxillary Vigor

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Tactician, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Tactician

Tactician New Member

Hey guys,

So i upgraded my Banshee to red and was wondering what IF you put another unit with the same passive say... Ice Witch, does that will count as 20% - 20%, or this passive buff stacks? Which means you can use only 1 of these passives, even if you have another unit with Auxillary Vigor?

2. bluhoteyes

bluhoteyes Member

Can't believe no one replied to this uggggggh

3. Geela Hail

Geela Hail Member

I don't think anyone uses both, I only got Ice Witch for my backup after I level Banshee, but will try to find out if I remember.

4. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

Sorry no one has answered this question, I think perhaps it got passed over in the shuffle. I myself don't know the answer to the question and have forwarded it to 101XP for clarification.

But personally I have not seen a set up where there are 2 support players in the party. It's usually 1 Tank, 2 Damage Dealers, and 1 Support. Both Ice Witch and Banshee are support so they don't hit very hard meaning damage would be left to your main character. That set up doesn't sound like it would be very successful. Auxiliary Vigor starts at 5% going to 10% when leveled up. So even if they stack you would only get 20% boost to Damage at most, so not worth losing a whole Damage Dealer. This is my personal opinion on the matter I can be wrong of course but from what I have seen most top level players have 2 Damage dealers.

Hope this helps. I will update when I get more info from 101XP.

5. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

If you upgrade your Banshee to God and add Ice Witch your Auxiliary Vigor stat will stack.
    God Magic Banshee 10% Auxiliary Vigor + God Ice Witch 10% Auxiliary Vigor = 20% Auxiliary Vigor.

Hope this helps.

6. Tactician

Tactician New Member

Aha. Had to test myself way back then. It doesn't stack as i though. In fact, this combo is quite strong to be honest. 10 % more for both stats is like having goddess card.